#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Ugh. I hate with passion the way TMZ writtes their article. They are making eveything so it looks like Brit is f**king crazy that she cant be around others and that's just troubling.

We f**king need something offcial, Something coming out of Britney0s mouth telling what the **** she has. I dont understand why all this secrecy around her mental health. People would understand betetr her situation if we knew exactly what is happening.

I hate all of this with passion. It's the year that shall not be named all over again

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, xzede25 said:

I f**king hate this. The wording. Everything around her situation. The f**king media makes it looks like she is batshit crazy and i f**king hate we really dont know what is really happening.

Unfortunately everyone knows that sites like TMZ don't use the best vocabulary for their articles at all. :mcorangu:

What is worse is that Team B is actually paying these trash magazines making up new stories like confetti and it's pretty alarming. That's why we will never know what's really going on behind the scenes. :britstare11:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

TMZ: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2019/04/26/britney-spears-kids-children-sean-jayden-mental-health-*****/

It’s funny how multiple psychiatrists deemed Britney healthy enough to live without a conservatorship over a decade ago. She was never formally diagnosed with bipolar, and the issue is apparently her ability to make decisions. I’m guessing that’s why her team insists her issues are “similar” to bipolar.

So interesting. This didn’t happen to people like Robert Downey Jr. or countless people who actually have bipolar.

What a convenient card they’re playing. Like Britney said in For the Record: usually you make mistakes, learn from them, and move on. But she’s having to pay for her mistakes for a really, really long time. At what point does someone even get to learn from their mistakes in a meaningful way if they can’t even have their boyfriend who signed an NDA over without fatherly permission?

About the last tmz article..i call it bullshit:whitneyshade:..they just trying so hard on that:4music:. I assume Britney tried for real this time to end this fiasco and she paid it..the last months at least from what we saw through her insta profil she seemed happier than ever..this all are bullshit..this is so unfair for her..they always gonna play this card, always. She's trapped:decisions:

• Like 7
6 hours ago, CrystalDorris said:

Theres the "im not homophobic, because look i have a gay friend" trick. Despite a number of examples that LouLou is all about "pray the gay away", and she uses Britneys money to fund Mercy ministries/multiplied which allegedly practices gay conversion therapy. Wtf

Meanwhile Britney Army vs Lou Taylor be like...

I was thinking yesterday, what if the gay demon she was trying to free Britney from, was actually Sam Lutfi :orangu:

Spoiler

v9i76.jpg

• Like 4