#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 hours ago, colormefresh said:

I can’t conform to you guys because it all happened from a podcast and a fake paralegal!

If you can confirm the accusations, I will proudly fall in line lol

The podcast just put a spotlight on the absurd. You don’t even need it to see the bizarre narratives and conditions (there’s more than one) that Team B is trying to sell. Ignore the podcast and listen to Britney’s own words: 

Blackout was supposed to be the end. She wanted to retire then and start a family. She wasn’t made for this industry. The only song she has passionately advocated for is Mona Lisa: she went to the radio station herself to present it. Listen carefully to the lyrics: a puppet that is even being asked to breakdown to be a legend of her fall.

The people who benefit from the narrative of Brintey Spears - the crazy legend who needs to stay in an indefinite conservatorship - are: Larry, Kevin, her lawyers, her dad. They all get paid and can’t support themselves (except for Larry). Britney is their meal ticket and free ride. She’s essentially their slave.

But from her own mouth, Britney said “all that she wants is another baby...”.  During her residency, she said it felt “illegal” for her to be alone with a mic in her hand. She cried at the end of her residency and they were tears of JOY because it was all supposed to end at last. But the greed machine signed her up for yet another residency! Suddenly she’s worried about her dad’s health and needs time off and then instead of racing to his side, she’s out and about, but then again suddenly disappears because she’s elected to throw herself in to a mental institution because her meds are bad and so she stopped taking them? ...Her meds make her suicidal and dangerous to be near her kids, and her poor father always wanted her to be more free and to help her with therapy.... What? I can’t even string these last disparate realities together because they are so ridiculous and far fetched that they can’t make sense!

Again, forget the podcast: Britney’s story does not make sense at all! . The only thing that makes sense is Britney has been conditioned to accept her situation and the conservatorship as one of indefinite servitude in exchange for the ability to see her kids. She wants to stay home and raise her family but she can’t and isn’t allowed to even date and has had contracted boyfriends for years. Personally, I would have gone insane a long time ago myself and wanted to die rather than to keep up this ridiculous lifestyle surrounded by such leeches. I don’t doubt Britney wants to escape this prison of a career but they are holding something over her to keep her in check.

• Like 6