#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

TMZ: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2019/04/26/britney-spears-kids-children-sean-jayden-mental-health-*****/

It’s funny how multiple psychiatrists deemed Britney healthy enough to live without a conservatorship over a decade ago. She was never formally diagnosed with bipolar, and the issue is apparently her ability to make decisions. So that’s why her issues are “similar” to bipolar.

This didn’t happen to people like Robert Downey Jr.

I don’t know if we ever found documentation that that was 100% true does anyone have a court doc stating this? I’m just wary to spread things out there before I know it’s the truth bc there’s so much going around right now that can make us less credible and kill this movement.   I know her current court appointed attorney stated she was not competent to understand court proceedings back then in order to seek her own council and there was a psychiatrist involved who stated something similar  :(  And they all were involved in teaching some kind of seminar together along with Britney’s old judge.... sounds like a total setup 

omg I’m really the only one in this thread right now :crying3:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

I don’t know if we ever found documentation that that was 100% true does anyone have a court doc stating this?  I know her current court appointed attorney stated she was not competent to understand court proceedings back then in order to seek her own council and there was a psychiatrist involved who stated something similar  :(  And they all were involved in teaching some kind of seminar together along with Britney’s old judge.... sounds like a total setup 

You mean our snazzy geriatric psychiatrist J. Edward Spar, MD?  Such a fine specimen to consult on a 26 year old's case. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Seriously, and we can continue to stop with the zodiac signs and flirting. NOBODY is going to take this seriously with that ****. This thread was full of useless and embarrassing filler that has way more potential to hurt the cause.

Stay on track, guys.

I rather have fun though than just sit and wait... it is really boring in here now 

1 hour ago, DoSomething954 said:

Either way, whether she talks or not, ppl won’t believe her unless she says exactly what they want her to say. She says out of her own mouth that she’s doing okay and just needed some time and ppl still think she was being held at gunpoint to say that. A song or a full interview that doesn’t lay out how they think she should be feeling? Ppl will dissect it like crazy, so when there is new music, I’m sure they will stick to the same formula. 

I don't believe she was held at Gunpoint. I think she A) wasn't super aware of the situation and was told fans were worried about not seeing her anymore or B) She wanted to make sure to give her team the bare minimum of what they wanted from her and they posted the video with that long caption. How could Brit even know about everything when the whole point of the facility is to keep her away from society and help her heal. 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

TMZ: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2019/04/26/britney-spears-kids-children-sean-jayden-mental-health-*****/

It’s funny how multiple psychiatrists deemed Britney healthy enough to live without a conservatorship over a decade ago. She was never formally diagnosed with bipolar, and the issue is apparently her ability to make decisions. I’m guessing that’s why her team insists her issues are “similar” to bipolar.

So interesting. This didn’t happen to people like Robert Downey Jr. or countless people who actually have bipolar.

What a convenient card they’re playing. Like Britney said in For the Record: usually you make mistakes, learn from them, and move on. But she’s having to pay for her mistakes for a really, really long time. At what point does someone even get to learn from their mistakes in a meaningful way if they can’t even have their boyfriend who signed an NDA over without fatherly permission?

There really trying to make her look bat **** crazy again aint they 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

It’s funny how multiple psychiatrists deemed Britney healthy enough to live without a conservatorship over a decade ago. She was never formally diagnosed with bipolar, and the issue is apparently her ability to make decisions. I’m guessing that’s why her team insists her issues are “similar” to bipolar.

So interesting. This didn’t happen to people like Robert Downey Jr. or countless people who actually have bipolar.

What a convenient card they’re playing.

Seeing someone you love so much being treated like this and you can't do anything about it... It's just... heartbreaking and frustrating.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

:)

Hasn't that been the agenda since 2007? It's NOT in their interest to make her seem sane and capable of handling life.

She's always described as fragile and in need of protection 24/7 because she could lose her **** any second :weirdmeout:

Yeah true, the thing is she is more then capable especially if she can tour the world haha feel so bad for her 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Y’all acting like we’re supposed to be running 100 miles per hour, let people sleep 

I'm going out tonight, so I probably won't be on here that much. So I'll have to do a bit of catching up I think :mcorangu: 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

There really trying to make her look bat **** crazy again aint they 

"BuT MayBe ShE Is GuisE!!11! MaYbE sHe NeEdS the CsHiP to FuNctiON in HeR LifE y'ALL!!!111 aND she noSe iT 2!!!"

*fast forward to one or two months frm now when they announce the BRITNEY: STRONGER THAN YESTERDAY VEGAS RESIDENCY and she's suddenly well enough to work on a tight leash again*

:brityawning:

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Exactly. :gobaby:

Ummm this is a pop culture message board tho and people didn't sign up to talk as if we're in court 24/7. I love the fact that we can discuss serious issues but have a good laugh too. I like to think that this is why a lot of people enjoy this thread so much.

:)

Ugh literally what is there to talk about now ... let’s talk about what we think Lucy from crossroads is doing now and if she’s in a conservatorship 

Spoiler

Or we can talk about Sam Lutfi’s 40 inch wiener :jj:

• Like 5
30 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

Ive been going nuts on Twitter all morning but I’m one of the only ones lol I need some support when y’all wake up :lollipop:

I’m not stopping cause of this and you guys shouldn’t either! 

Im getting louder and louder until I get shut down  and I made a new Instagram this morning I’m way too invested in this obv 

On another note is anyone planning to show their support at the courthouse outside May 10 hearing??? 

is he credible? how would he know?

1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

Britney would NEVER say no to, let’s say the X-Factor, where she just had to sit and judge for one month. For $15 million dollars.

These huge offers are not a surprise to Britney. She agrees to do it. And the court is monitoring her money soooooo......?

X Factor was not something she wanted to do really.  You see how she left after 1 season.

• Like 5