#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

while i do believe something real sketch is going on the pod cast and those girls confuse me

its like they werent expecting this much and now they stay kinda quiet

Did you even hear the podcast? They said they were taking a break to review all new information they received, check sources and make a good cese based on facts. Y'all twisting them too.

• Like 9

Putting aside the horror at Brit's personal life/situation, I'm also dreading Domination: The Revenge. 

Team Spears announces Brit's residency will return in December 2019. When it does - Britney will be sitting on a chair throughout the show as 2 dancers dance around her. She won't be singing a word live or saying anything. She will be lip syncing throughout and sometimes doing armography. No costume changes and the one outfit she wears will be hideous. Her hair will be hidden by a drag queen style wig. The songs will include all our favourites: My Baby, Boys and Pretty Girls. The staging will be minimal to non existent. 

This is what her team delivers due to our disobedience :(

• Like 8
6 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Putting aside the horror at Brit's personal life/situation, I'm also dreading Domination: The Revenge. 

Team Spears announces Brit's residency will return in December 2019. When it does - Britney will be sitting on a chair throughout the show as 2 dancers dance around her. She won't be singing a word live or saying anything. She will be lip syncing throughout and sometimes doing armography. No costume changes and the one outfit she wears will be hideous. Her hair will be hidden by a drag queen style wig. The songs will include all our favourites: My Baby, Boys and Pretty Girls. The staging will be minimal to non existent. 

Don’t forget the hour long Will I Am tribute/interlude 

• Like 6

That TMZ article is beyond frustrating seriously. Reading that is worse than watching Trump speak. The contradiction is beyond. Now its her judgement, before it was the meds, and before that it was her dad.  :joanne: Her dad has been trying to give her freedom...:gloria: . But all the while she has 50/50 custody of her kids, but she does not have custody of her self. Was Harvey a lawyer? I can see now why he has to grovel to celebrities in order to make a living. This douche bag would have been laughed out of court.:byetina:

• Like 7
18 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

and we don`t attend. Easy as that

• Like 5
Just now, Nels64 said:

Idk it seems easy for them to manipulate that situation they same way they did the head shaving etc. 

this is all so frustrating. 

They cant force her they only.think they have the power becsuse they keep threatening to take het kids away she needs to realise if she keeps refusing and never letting them control her again and keep fifhting the public will see it and freebritney will be even more stronger and hopefully she will get her kids back .. she needs to stop letting them have leverage over her. Thats how there controlling her atm. They can take away her kids whenever they want there never gonna stop so whats the difference ... 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Dream With In a dream said:

Also why is it britneys our the mental health facility this movements gone quiet.. surely we should be fighting harder now to get the point accross is about the cship and not the mental faciility now everyones gone quiet its making the media look right :joanne:

I agree. I think with those videos Britney posted most people have forgotten about the original purpose of the #freebritney movement which was that we wont be silenced until she’s free from the c ship. I just know that Britney would want us to continue this and everything her team put out there for us is bullshit. I’ve been posting all morning but I have no followers so it’s not helping :bpout: 

• Like 1

As we reported, doctors continue to struggle, trying to find the right combination of meds to stabilize Britney. The meds she had been taking lost their efficacy, and creating a new cocktail is fraught with problems. Britney had stopped taking the new meds earlier this year when they were doing more harm than good.

I f**king hate this. The wording. Everything around her situation. The f**king media makes it looks like she is batshit crazy and i f**king hate we really dont know what is really happening.