#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, aspireone said:

And you're still questioning the things brought up by these girls that at least one of which is a journalist?

And you still believe in Team Britney?

Just say that you'd rather want Britney to stay in her conservatorship perpetually.. That's so excitinghat you want isn't it? To leech out of her being in a state that robs her of her autonomy and will.

I believe that Britney is in the conservatorship for many reasons. Lawsuits, Sam Lutfi, bodyguards, etc. I think it’s just a piece of paper that y’all are exaggerating.

Yall took a turn when y’all started saying Britney was being “forced to” do xyz. Britney can’t be forced to do ****. That’s the #1 thing I know about her as a fan since day one.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, andreafly1 said:

Uhm...does the word "conservatorship" ring any bell to you...? :mcorangu:

Let's not act like she's 100% free when she's clearly not (entirely, at least). :mj:

I didn’t say she was 100% free, I just said the conservatorship is just a piece of paper that protects her mainly.

I don’t think Daddy Spears is telling her which song to sing and when to sing them. Which dicks to ride and when to ride them (he’ll do a background check first, but still).

• Like 2

I coulf not find the original article from where this came from  but found this quoted in a thread titled "Any truth to the rumor that certain celebs are used as payment in entertainment deals?" See: https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/any-truth-to-the-rumor-that-certain-celebs-are-used-as-payment-in-entertainment-deals-part-11.941582/page-4#pos

Lou M Taylor. This name may not ring a bell to some; but her aftermath has left a lasting impression.

Lou M Taylor is the president of “Tri-Star Sports & Entertainment Group” based in Brentwood, TN. She is the spokesperson for the Spears family since 2006, and for Britney Spears since the conservatorship was put into place in 2008.
[IMG]
Lou says of herself, “I am a strong woman, I am a boss, I am a woman in a man’s business, I am married to a Godly man and Pastor, I am a submissive wife.”

Regarding her line of work, “I focus on making a difference in our business by operating a life management model that includes a cohesive working relationship with each member of a client’s team to ensure maximum professional support and counsel.”

How very Westboro Baptist Church of her! She really seems to have it together. Strong. Boss. Business. Godly. Submissive wife. Who WOULDN’T want this woman running their life for them?

On August 5, 2006 Lou M. Taylor, the President of Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group, began representing Jamie Lynn Spears. Jamie Lynn appeared at the time in the TV show “Zoey 101.” It is also estimated around this time that Lou M. Taylor became the “spokesperson” for Jamie & Lynn Spears as well.

Less than 2 years later, this “spokesperson” of the Spears family (sans Britney) was making her presence more well known. After Jamie Lynn announced her pregnancy in December 2007, the father Casey had a bit of time in the spotlight. When he got a call from the National Enquirer to tell his story, he remarked that he would be willing to talk to them.. for $250,000.

Dollar signs? Here she comes.

A woman identifying herself as Lou M. Taylor told us: “I represent Jamie Lynn and Lynne Spears, and if you want to make a deal with Casey, go through me.”

Now that’s what I call a business woman!

Lou M Taylor soon thereafter appeared on the TODAY show, giving an interview regarding the “Dr Phil” issue in early 2008, where Dr Phil saw Britney in the hospital and made public comments against the family’s wishes.

She said of the ordeal, “Everyday Jamie goes to work as a professional chef, asking the Lord to honor the people he works for in the midst of the circumstances. That Lynn Spears is a mother who is broken hearted… I’m so disturbed where we’ve gotten to be, the morbidity of watching the depravity of people suffering.”

It was supposedly around this time that Lou M Taylor had the idea of placing Britney Spears under a conservatorship.

A way to help Britney get her life back on track, right?

Not.

“Lou totally brainwashed Jamie. She convinced him a conservatorship was the only way to go and of course he went along with it when he heard about the financial control it would give him. But Lou didn’t have Jamie in mind as the conservator at the beginning. She considered suggesting Larry Rudolph but she was afraid he would abuse the power. With Jamie, Lou thought she would have someone who was naive enough that she could continue to influence him and, therefore, continue to have a direct influence on Britney’s life and career for years to come.”

After Lindsay Lohan was jailed in August 2010, Lou M Taylor posted Lindsay’s $10,000 bond through wire transfer. It was after this that Lindsay was seen with, you guessed it.. Adam Leber & Larry Rudolph, Britney’s current managers.

“Lou has suggested to Dina [Lohan] that they seek conservatorship over Lindsay’s estate. Of course Lindsay doesn’t really have any assets to speak of so it would really be for the sole purpose of controlling her future earnings. The problem is, neither Dina nor Michael would ever be granted a conservatorship by a judge so Lou went searching for someone else to fill that role — someone with whom she could partner in a business sense, someone she trusts. This time she thinks Larry Rudolph may be the answer. Lou now realizes choosing Brit’s dad as conservator may not have been the best idea. He got power hungry and decided he didn’t need Lou anymore. So this time, Lou thinks Larry might be willing to work her way on this and be a figurehead in Lindsay’s career while Lou works behind-the-scenes.”

Posted Image

“Lou and Dina are trying to throw Lindsay in a rehab right now and get her out of the picture so they can get a conservatorship without her knowing,” Michael Lohan, Lindsay’s father, told RadarOnline.com.

“They would control literally everything Lindsay does, what projects she has coming up, her finances and the people she sees-and that includes keeping me out of her life.”

“I hope Lindsay hears this and realizes what they’re trying to do.”

“A lot of the controversy in Lindsay’s life wouldn’t be there if Lou Taylor and Larry Rudolph weren’t part of the equation.”

“They are both one-hit wonders with Britney Spears, and they are not going to do the same to my daughter.”

Larry Rudolph! Isn’t that her current manager that she previously fired 2 times before and was only rehired once the conservatorship was put into place?

Flashback to 2004: “Britney Spears has dumped her manager so she can control her career… Trouble has been brewing since Britney’s wildchild period last year. Larry was terrified of the effect her partying would have on her squeaky clean image.”

The same squeaky clean image she has now thanks to pre-scripted interviews and a great team of handlers?

“It’s amazing what advisors will push you to do, even if it means taking a naive young blonde girl and putting her on the cover of every magazine,” Britney posted on her website in October 2004.

So what is Lou M Taylor up to these days? She seems to have it all. A Godly pastor husband, her own management company, and a client list one would only dream of!

Well it turns out.. Lou M Taylor is being sued by Brand Sense, the same company suing Jamie Spears & Britney Spears Inc over breach of contract.

The same woman who supposedly masterminded the conservatorship alongside Jamie Spears is also being sued for fraud along with him involving Britney’s money? What a coincidence!

In the complaint filed by Brand Sense over the breach of contract by Jamie Spears, Lou Taylor is also listed as a defendant. The complaint reads of Lou Taylor:

“Defendants ‘Tri-Star Sports & Entertainment Group, Inc.’ (Tri-Star) and its principal, Lou M Taylor, who are referred to as representatives of Britney in the January 1, 2010 Elizabeth Arden agreement, knew of the existence of the contracts between Brand Sense and Britney, and intentionally acted to interfere with & disrupt those agreements. They induced Defendants into entering into the “new” Elizabeth Arden agreement, thereby causing Defendants to breach their contractual obligations to Brand Sense.

By their ‘new’ agreement, Defendants circumvented and repudiated the very agreement they had affirmed and represented to Brand Sense to be in effect. Defendants’ scheme was to induce Brand Sense to step out of the accounting/payment process, so they could covertly enter into, and get paid under, a ‘new’ agreement with Elizabeth Arden; and Brand Sense would not know the difference.”

Busted.

Britney also thanks Lou M Taylor in her Femme Fatale booklet.

“Professional thank yous go out to Ken Hertz, Seth Lichtenstein and Tom Hansen for making sure everything is legal and to Lou Taylor, Robin Greenhill and Tri Star for counting my pennies.”

You got that right, Brit.

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I don’t get what you’re confused about...

Taking care of a grown *** woman full-time is ALOT of work. And I know Britney is NOT someone who just goes with the flow. I don’t know her diagnosis, but I know she is NOT going to do what people tell her to do unless she reaps a benefit.

Um... okay. Let’s run with your logic for a second: “taking care of a grown *** woman is a lot of work”. Aka she is so disabled that she can’t take care of herself.

So, if she can’t take care of herself and needs others to make decisions for her on a day to day basis, how, in your brain, does she have the capacity or ability to NOT do what she’s being told to do? 

At what point does she go from handicapped to completely in charge of her faculties? Cause the two cannot co-exist.

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Um... okay. Let’s run with your logic for a second: “taking care of a grown *** woman is a lot of work”. Aka she is so disabled that she can’t take care of herself.

So, if she can’t take care of herself and needs others to make decisions for her on a day to day basis, how, in your brain, does she have the capacity or ability to NOT do what she’s being told to do? 

At what point does she go from handicapped to completely in charge of her faculties? Cause the two cannot co-exist.

I think every huge celebrity is BASICALLY in a conservatorship. Just not legally. I think Britney’s team used it as a legal shield. I don’t think she’s a hostage.

But neither sides know the facts so we can’t go back and forth over it.

Beyonce looks like a damn zombie whenever she’s pushed from room to room but y’all arent focused on that because she doesn’t have a legal document protecting her from Sam Lutfi lol.

• Like 5

And here's how TMZ first described Lou Taylor: (check this aticle out now befor tmz are forced to delete it)

https://m.tmz.com/#!2010/05/21/lindsay-lohan-britney-spears-lou-taylor-manager/

she's considered a behind-the-scenes wheeler dealer who pushes some pretty controversial born-again views.

Taylor is not only considered genius in the money department, she's a huge personality with a moral force that easily rivals her hubby, who's a minister.

Sources say one of the reasons Taylor came on board with Lindsay is because of her fire and brimstone approach to handling her clients.  We're told Taylor is not shy about pushing her born again religious views ... something we're told scared the hell out of Britney ... but we're also told Brit got over it when Taylor engineered the financial end of Brit's very successful concert tour.

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I didn’t say she was 100% free, I just said the conservatorship is just a piece of paper that protects her mainly.

I don’t think Daddy Spears is telling her which song to sing and when to sing them. Which dicks to ride and when to ride them (he’ll do a background check first, but still).

I can’t at all these oil and water relationships: if the conservatorship is “just a piece of paper that protects her,” what do you imagine it is protecting her from? Legal issues? People who might exploit her? Like the same people who tell her to mime songs, go on tours, or do meet and greets when she clearly would rather not? The ones who put out stories about how she’s a danger to her kids without the right ***** and handlers? The ones who make money off her and this notorious lie of a paper? 

Because if it is “just a piece of paper” and not a true conservatorship over a mentally disabled person, someone should be in a lot of hot water soon for lying to the courts and abusing the legal system to enslave a perfectly competent person by stripping away their autonomy and denying them basic freedoms. 

And yes, he does tell her all that because she legally needs his permission to go to Walmart, you think she’s allowed to have people over without his permission? Lol!!!!!

• Like 9