#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

11 minutes ago, Bravenewmary said:

https://m.tmz.com/#!article/2019/04/26/britney-spears-kids-children-sean-jayden-mental-health-*****/ 

Have you read this new article ?

We're told progress is being made, but there's another big unresolved factor. The meds will stabilize her, but there are more fundamental mental health issues that go to judgment and perspective, and that requires intensive therapy

Hmmmm, medical information - I'm pretty sure that's none of our buz.  Contradicting yourselves yet again Team B; will this be your strongest evidence proving you're all about keeping Brit's health information and life private? 

Well anyway, Thank You for this amazingly honest  "need to know"  stuff  (Brit's detailed medical info no less)  to convince us that Brit should remain a prisoner for the remainder of her life.

• Like 4

I loved it when he said THIS IS AMERICA and non of this happening out there.... LOL

Everytime my friends from states come to Europe to visit they say that even to walk down the street feels safer in here... No offence tho, I love states and I always have a wonderful time out there... 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Scrappy said:

Bottom line is, IF the conservatorship was “just a piece of paper” or a legal lifeline to keep Britney Spears’ brand from sinking by giving promoters and investors more assurances that the client will perform all the tasks required and not bail out, and Britney Spears the person is perfectly fine, free, and has the ability to make her own decisions, then ultimately, it would / should have been dissolved when it wasno longer necessary as conduct and consistent performances proves the capabilities of the client.

However, she is in a seemingly lifetime conservatorship, and these spin stories make it seem like Britney is a ticking time bomb: a danger to her own kids without meds or a conservatorship... and if that’s the case and the piece of paper is very legit and necessary... then someone should be throttled for abusing the disabled and taking full advantage of them while they remained fragile and vulnerable.

The two cannot co-exist: you cannot be handicapped to the point of conservatorship and completely competent enough to run your career. One is a lie. So, which is it? 

Her team Larry Jaime etc... made two errors:

The first was after the Circus era, which she blatantly needed a hiatus.  I believe the Circus era was necessary but she made plenty of money and was still releasing fragrances.  She had enough money to take a real break then; She also would have NEVER gotten any plastic surgery since she would have avoided the drugged up Femme Fatale Era which clearly contributed and unarguably affected her overall brand  While some of her family members do not deserve vitriol, Larry Rudolph deserves plenty of vitriol until the truth about her career comes out (and probably deserves vitriol after).  

It's simple, if she-and not others- needed the money, that's what training/rehearsal is for.  That's what normal people do.  Not **** someone up to put on stage.  The Femme Fatale era is her worst ever.

But since they went along with the fake comeback narrative, enough was enough after the first residency. All this mess would have never happened if she rightfully announced her hiatus after the first residency.  Her team was too pathetically greedy.

If she wants to perform/release music, it should be on her own terms and her own pace, not for bastards leeching off of her.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

TMZ is painting her as a crazed out of control lunatic that needs round the clock supervision or if not something drastic will take place. That’s so ******!! Famous men do outlandish things and it blows over in a day or two and they go on living their lives with custody of their children and free of conservatorships. TMZ is going out of there way to sway the public’s perception about her and plant it in everyone’s mind that she is a sick sick person and that makes me so mad. I feel like this is their/ her teams retaliation for the #freebritney movement 

this

• Like 2