#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 hours ago, f**knfurter said:

No one contacted him? That document is public record. Sam is another story, but.

Good to hear.

I knew they were dragging Lutfi into it, which is bad enough. Wouldn't want to see that entire gang dragged into it again. Brit's Team uses that as an excuse for the c-ship, and it would just prove their point.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Be patient and vigilant. Be watchful and give it time. This is much larger than another thread rising to the top. Nobody is going to crack something that’s been going on for 11 years in a week. Do you always give up that easily? Don’t let her team control you, too.

You have me shooketh gurl :airpls:

You’re right 

Either way, whether she talks or not, ppl won’t believe her unless she says exactly what they want her to say. She says out of her own mouth that she’s doing okay and just needed some time and ppl still think she was being held at gunpoint to say that. A song or a full interview that doesn’t lay out how they think she should be feeling? Ppl will dissect it like crazy, so when there is new music, I’m sure they will stick to the same formula. 

1 hour ago, Scrappy said:

I think they’re gunning to make Sam her new saviour/conservator given they seem to do it with each of her contracted “boyfriends”. I wonder how much they are offering him to take on that role.

Well they would be offering from Britney's own pocket.

I do believe she genuinely loves him though. And he's there not just for the money.

Pics in XRAY: https://xray.breatheheavy.com/displayimage.php?pid=579735

normal_58669839_347725782541882_3308244082099190940_n.jpgnormal_12740770-6961573-image-a-1_1556261408412.jpg

Britney Spears has been pictured for the first time after been released from the mental health facility, where she has spent the last 30 days, amid claims she will soon reunite with her sons.

The 37-year-old singer was dropped home by her boyfriend Sam Asghari on Wednesday and is said to be feeling much better, but is reportedly still battling unresolved mental health issues, reports TMZ.

TMZ report that as well as being picked up by Sam, there was also 'another vehicle carrying what appeared to be Britney's luggage and belongings followed closely behind, and they caravanned to her home in Thousand Oaks.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6961573/Britney-Spears-released-mental-health-facility-picked-boyfriend.html

• Like 2
1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

I didn’t say she was 100% free, I just said the conservatorship is just a piece of paper that protects her mainly.

I don’t think Daddy Spears is telling her which song to sing and when to sing them. Which dicks to ride and when to ride them (he’ll do a background check first, but still).

I agree. I think thats also something Britney wants to go on with. If she didnt, she would let people know. 

Besides I dont think they want Sam to be a part of conservatorship, if anything that would be Britney who wants so but rejected by them. Maybe thats the reason theres a conflict :mhm:

• Like 1

It’s troubling to me how bad off TMZ makes her sound in each article about her meds. They make her sound like she’s on the brink of an extreme meltdown or death :airpls:due to her medications. I just feel like posting things like that severely damages her brand. I feel like people in the industry are gonna judge her at events and treat her different now.

• Like 5