#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

19 minutes ago, xzede25 said:

Ugh. I hate with passion the way TMZ writtes their article. They are making eveything so it looks like Brit is f**king crazy that she cant be around others and that's just troubling.

We f**king need something offcial, Something coming out of Britney0s mouth telling what the **** she has. I dont understand why all this secrecy around her mental health. People would understand betetr her situation if we knew exactly what is happening.

I hate all of this with passion. It's the year that shall not be named all over again

I mean, I get that fans are concerned...but imagine for a moment that it’s quite possible Britney doesn’t feel that the public has a right to know her diagnosis.  She is entitled to privacy of her medical business, just like each and every one of us are.  It would be so easy for her and her team to release her diagnosis...honestly that would probably strengthen the argument for the conservatorship.  But if she is the one who doesn’t want to disclose that part of her life then I don’t think we have a right, as a fan base, to demand that answer.  Medical diagnosis is extremely sensitive.  That’s why HIPPA exists. Some people are much more uncomfortable sharing that with people than others and that’s totally ok.  We look at this all as “these people owe us answers”, but at the end of the day Britney is the center of this entire ordeal and it’s not their place to discuss her diagnosis.  I don’t think they are hiding it for their own gain...she would probably make them more money if she came out with it and became a poster child for mental health awareness.  I truly believe she wants that part of her life private and doesn’t want to re-live traumatic events.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, G-unit said:

I mean, I get that fans are concerned...but imagine for a moment that it’s quite possible Britney doesn’t feel that the public has a right to know her diagnosis.  She is entitled to privacy of her medical business, just like each and every one of us are.  It would be so easy for her and her team to release her diagnosis...honestly that would probably strengthen the argument for the conservatorship.  But if she is the one who doesn’t want to disclose that part of her life then I don’t think we have a right, as a fan base, to demand that answer.  Medical diagnosis is extremely sensitive.  That’s why HIPPA exists. Some people are much more uncomfortable sharing that with people than others and that’s totally ok.  We look at this all as “these people owe us answers”, but at the end of the day Britney is the center of this entire ordeal and it’s not their place to discuss her diagnosis.  I don’t think they are hiding it for their own gain...she would probably make them more money if she came out with it and became a poster child for mental health awareness.  I truly believe she wants that part of her life private and doesn’t want to re-live traumatic events.

Even if so, the current state of things (the indefinite conservatorship, with such a big margin for manipulatio) is simply unacceptable, and makes it very valid for people to be concerned. If you want people to understand - you can't shy away from the truth. 

12 hours ago, BKSTYL3 said:

So on this site: https://dockets.justia.com/

if you search Britney Spears, you can browse different states:

Pignuola et al v. Spears et al We have downloadable decisions or orders for this case 

Filed: June 5, 2014 as 1:2014cv00095
Defendant: Reign Deer Entertainment, Britney Spears
Plaintiff: David Rothrock, Dawn Noel Pignuola
Cause Of Action: Prisoner Civil Rights

Irvin v. Grand Hustle Records et al 
Filed: June 10, 2015 as 1:2015cv02130
Plaintiff: Matthew Irvin
Defendant: Grand Hustle Records, Iggy Alvarez, Britney Spears and others
Cause Of Action: Federal Prisoner Civil Rights

:umomg:
you need  A subscription to PACER to access these.:crying4:

i have a friend who's office uses the PACER system!!! i'm going to see if i can get these. I think people tried to file civil right complaints to get her out of this.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

This may or may not backfire and this may or may not be a good/bad idea...BUT

What if we work on exposing THIS. 

She’ll lose most of her professional support if it’s exposed that her money goes to funding anti-gay churches with her huge gay and lgbtqia+ friendly following...

is this confirmed?

9 minutes ago, dandy said:

Even if so, the current state of things (the indefinite conservatorship, with such a big margin for manipulatio) is simply unacceptable, and makes it very valid for people to be concerned. If you want people to understand - you can't shy away from the truth. 

I get it.  It’s weird for sure.  Hopefully this upcoming hearing is a good thing.

12 minutes ago, G-unit said:

We would never get to know her diagnosis, that would never be public record. I think people miss the point of the FREEBRITNEY movement. No one wants to know what she has or her issues, if she wants to talk about them then that is on her. The point is that she is clearly ok enough to run her life without being controlled by her Father. 

This is a Women's Rights Issue and a Mental Health Stigma issue. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, colormefresh said:

If her team is the OPPOSITE of what you think they are and they want the BEST for Britney, then the conservatorship makes a lot of sense.

You’re in that weird conspiracy Illuminati wormhole though.

:whatitellu:

How the heck is profit-oriented moneyed interest "Illuminati womhole"?

How the heck is putting a mother who makes albums and go on tours in an 11 year conservatorship "THE BEST".

i don't get y'all status quo-loving centrists and your literal erasure of reality where greed happens and where abuses in conservatorships and Trusts and guardianships happen..

What, is greed an "Illuminati wormhole"?

Are the things she said in For The Record "Illuminati Wormhole"?

• Like 6
Just now, chrisryan said:

We would never get to know her diagnosis, that would never be public record. I think people miss the point of the FREEBRITNEY movement. No one wants to know what she has or her issues, if she wants to talk about them then that is on her. The point is that she is clearly ok enough to run her life without being controlled by her Father. 

This is a Women's Rights Issue and a Mental Health Stigma issue. 

This. There's clearly some misunderstanding here. Nobody wants to be Britneys doctor. We re just trying to help her win her human rights back 

• Like 7