#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

21 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Whos down to pick her up?

21 minutes ago, MattVirbToxic said:

HAHA... SHE'S SO SKINNY AND TANNED IN THAT VIDEO,  clearly from 1 year ago... They can't do damage control properly. LARRY AND LOU FAILED AGAIN :gloria:

21 minutes ago, Liar said:

There's no way that video is recent :ineedthetruth:

20 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Clearly this is team B trying to calm us down.

I'm not buying a single thing of it.

20 minutes ago, briteen said:

LOL WTF

this is so sad

caption is weird

why are they even trying :wontcry:

it might not be a recent video per se but it is at the mental health clinic. Someone on Twitter posted photos of the gym under the thread 

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Britney : A Vocal Actress said:

I've been scrolling Lou's Instagram, she is using Britney to promote herself. I found this kinda scary picture of her and Jamie (Britney's father)...

ALSO I SAW ZERO (0) PICTURE OF LYNNE SPEARS. :heresthetea:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Britney : A Vocal Actress said:

I've been scrolling Lou's Instagram, she is using Britney to promote herself. I found this kinda scary picture of her and Jamie (Britney's father)...

3.jpg4.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg2.jpg

:trash: This would be funny if it wasn't so scary. She's f**king possessed.

• Like 7
Just now, ImperfectAngel said:

thank you so much... what is the website so i can find this information

I want to say its the California court system's website? But I should tell you, that member is obviously a lawyer or something, because you have to have a login to get on it. There are other websites where you can see parts of it, I'm pretty sure a few places like TMZ and RadarOnline or something have posted parts, and also lawsuits that have come up, but I'm not sure where those are-- hold on....

@Applejack I think you're one of the ones I remember seeing posting the legal side of things yesterday? Can you link ImperfectAngel to the 2014 one?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

it might not be a recent video per se but it is at the mental health clinic. Someone on Twitter posted photos of the gym under the thread 

She’s definitely there omg you guys are fast!

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Dallasguy27 said:

These are clearly not the same places. She’s in a garage .... the garage door is open. You can see it above her head and the garage door tracks on the back ceiling. 

I thought so too but it actually is, if you click on the 2nd pic on the top right corner, you can see the garage door railings 

• Like 5