#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, cheesebrits said:

Sounds like you'd rather her be out of a conservatorship because then you can be sure she doesn't have a mental illness, that's what this is all about. You'd all rather her be out of it because you don't want to stan someone who needs medication. Mental health stigma is real

200_s.gif?cid=790b76115cb9b9923449376567

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

Sounds like you'd rather her be out of a conservatorship because then you can be sure she doesn't have a mental illness, that's what this is all about. You'd all rather her be out of it because you don't want to stan someone who needs medication. Mental health stigma is real

That's putting words in their mouth. We're saying, if she's so mentally unstable now, how is she able to do all these things that you'd need to be mentally healthy to do? To me the main thing is touring the world three times since then.

But I can believe she's mentally ill. Problem is then, not everyone who is mentally ill is in a conservatorship, you'd need to be senile or very disabled. And our girl recorded so much music in 10 years and toured the world and did all these things.

• Like 5

Are you stupid? I want her out of the conservatorship full stop. Nothing to do with her mental illness that is unconfirmed. She deserves basic human f**king rights regardless of her having a mental illness. Sit the **** down telling everyone they have stigma against mental illness, you're the one advocating locking somebody ,capable of working and parenting who also wants to be free, into a life time conservatorship JUST BECAUSE they have a mental illness. 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

We all do hun and only Lou aka @cheesebrits is defending her own fan fiction :)

You don't believe Britney made that Instagram post? Why exactly? You think it didn't 'sound' like her or something? Did you think the flower emoji was over doing it?
May I point out that you have no way of knowing what Britney 'sounds' like, because she's been under a conservatorship the whole time she's been on IG. How could you know all her other posts are her but this one is not?

Just now, Commotion said:

That's putting words in their mouth. We're saying, if she's so mentally unstable now, how is she able to do all these things that you'd need to be mentally healthy to do? To me the main thing is touring the world three times since then.

Just now, DayvinDazone said:

Girl but u do realize that a mental illness DOES NOT WARRANT AN OPPRESIVE CONSERVATORSHIP be place upon your ***.

And that's what we're talking about here. :gloria:

Guys don't answer him/her, it's wasting time and activity of what we have in this thread that is actually relevant. :yelping:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Commotion said:

But I can believe she's mentally ill. Problem is then, not everyone who is mentally ill is in a conservatorship, you'd need to be senile or very disabled. And our girl recorded so much music in 10 years and toured the world and did all these things.

Maybe she's able to do those things because of medication. That's kinda how mental illness works. People with mental illness can live normal lives when they take their medication. Pretty amazing huh. 

• Like 1

I think the conservatorship is there for a reason. I don't buy into the conspiracy theory that she has no illness, never did, her family/friends/team/boyfriend and the courts are all lying to her. That's the conspiracy theory

the issue is that the lawyers, c-ship, "team", father all BENEFIT from the c-ship. They are getting fat paycheques off running the c-ship. They will make a lot less money if she's out of it. It's buried in a mountain of legalities and paperwork and powerful lawyers that no one can touch it. If Britney wanted to contest it and hire her own outside council she would need permission...so if she can't get permission then.....?

Her boyfriend? Please - he along with all her other boyfriends definitely signed a FAT NONDISCLOSURE. I'm sure he's doing the best he can to be there for her but he can't do ****. 

The only time we ever heard Britney talk about her feelings surrounding the c-ship was in For the Record......and she sounded frustrated and miserable.

I'm sure she coped with it, got used to it, maybe even enjoyed some parts of it, but the reality is we don't f**king know. So I don't really think its a cool-aid conspiracy, these are all valid concerns. This c-ship isn't brand new, it's old as ****, and her "TEAM" and all those old-*** men running her life, had to know these questions would come up after a DECADE of running a pop stars adult life. 

• Like 9

im surprised theres no thread on this yet considering everyones been so worked up over her disappearing. She posted a video message on IG today just saying shes fine, all is well and shes just taking some time off. she looks well just seems tired which is understandable

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwnqpG5g7qn/

STOP WORRYING NOW PEOPLE!! :makesomenoise:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, cheesebrits said:

I don't see anyone here supporting her getting help for her mental health, or respecting her right to privacy which she has had to ask for.
It seems a lot of people would feel better if she wasn't under a conservatorship at all, because then that would mean she's not "crazy"
The stigma is outta control

I'm all for her getting the help that she needs. It's the civil rights violations and abuse of power that I'm not OK with.

• Like 4