#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

It comes from court document receipts where it's literally stated what she can (but mostly what she can't) do.

Yes, she does have a phone and she can use it in theory, but she needs approval over everything from her conservator. :)

Where are these court documents? What page are they posted in and how do we know they're authentic? :snooptoya:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

“She wants privacy even if she doesn’t want it”?? Make it make sense

People are arguing over the fact that if she wants or not her privacy. Some say it's damage control coming from her team, others say she's honest. We don't know !!

I wanted to say that no matter if her team forced her to say that, or if it was her own idea, if SHE "officially" said that, and asked for privacy, we have to listen. That means calm down, we can continue to smartly investigate, gather informations and sources, but some fans have to stop with the threats to her family, and other extreme stuff that has ben going on. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, eomarnunez said:

I'm so disgusted with this. Damn I'm pretty sure that Britney doesn't have a clue about what's going on.

This is a vil manipulation to control the situation they are capable or everything, now I'm even more scared and sick, I'm done supporting this people, I think at this point we can just boycott everything they will release, no buying albums, tickets, merchandise or perfumes...

Something's really off and bad in this whole situation, unfortunately they have power and money and can sell the truth they want out.

But I'm not blind anymore, I think the #FreeBritney movement opened many eyes, I will always support Britney the human being but the brand no more until she's free, she cannot be healthy to make money and so unable to go out with friends without permission. This is so messed up, I really feel bad for Britney, surrounded by monsters.

The saddest thing is it’s BRITNEYS money wasted on all of this BS 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SonOfSun said:

People are arguing over the fact that if she wants or not her privacy. Some say it's damage control coming from her team, others say she's honest. We don't know !!

I wanted to say that no matter if her team forced her to say that, or if it was her own idea, if SHE "officially" said that, and asked for privacy, we have to listen. That means calm down, we can continue to smartly investigate, gather informations and sources, but some fans have to stop with the threats to her family, and other extreme stuff that has ben going on. 

There's nothing to argue about privacy! We want Britney to have privacy. Asking for an investigation to make sure her human rights aren't being violated doesn't require her to release any of her private information to the public. It just safeguards her. There is nothing to argue about when it comes to privacy. Stop confusing people.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

You keep saying if but it’s also “official” make up your mind... literally we all thought people who death threats were stupid and there not here so why you telling us for 

For them to have so much detail on Lou Taylor, that one email can’t be fake.

It mentions Niki Taylor who nobody knew made chemotherapy hats. And it had photos of Lou and her husband that weren’t available anywhere online and are about 12 years old. 

sorry but they made britney say that video message and she either doesn’t remember it or is too scared to admit it.

• Like 7
7 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Okay guys, I need you to read this and think about this for a second.

Think back before this week. What was our situation? Domination was canceled, blamed on dads sickness. We knew she went mia for a few months but we had no ideas really. Then three weeks ago we get the news of the mental health facility. Again, take yourself back weeks ago, before all of this #FreeBritney stuff started trending. Put yourself back in that state of mind. 

Now go rewatch the video, knowing what you knew then. It’s generic. It’s not personal, it doesn’t actually address much of anything. She mentions her family going through a lot (fathers illness) and just says she’s taking care of herself and she’s fine. 

I truly think this video is old. It was filmed months ago, back when homegirl was ALLEGEDLY forced into treatment. They had it filmed and were saving it for when fans started getting antsy. They knew we would start asking questions eventually. 

This is obviously all a theory. But it makes sense. She looks completely different from how we saw her the other day. 

Seriously, go watch the video again. It’s as generic as it comes and lacks all depth. This is actually terrifying. (If true, of course)  

^^^

• Like 3