#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, cheesebrits said:

Yeah girl, it does. You're ignorant to mental health practices 

2 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

Maybe she's able to do those things because of medication. That's kinda how mental illness works. People with mental illness can live normal lives when they take their medication. Pretty amazing huh. 

My dad has bipolar disorder and he's very much not in a conservatorship. Many people have mental health issues and they're not under conservatorships, that's the thing.

• Like 9
1 minute ago, MX3 said:

the issue is that the lawyers, c-ship, "team", father all BENEFIT from the c-ship. They are getting fat paycheques off running the c-ship. They will make a lot less money if she's out of it. It's buried in a mountain of legalities and paperwork and powerful lawyers that no one can touch it. If Britney wanted to contest it and hire her own outside council she would need permission...so if she can't get permission then.....?

Her boyfriend? Please - he along with all her other boyfriends definitely signed a FAT NONDISCLOSURE. I'm sure he's doing the best he can to be there for her but he can't do ****. 

The only time we ever heard Britney talk about her feelings surrounding the c-ship was in For the Record......and she sounded frustrated and miserable.

I'm sure she coped with it, got used to it, maybe even enjoyed some parts of it, but the reality is we don't f**king know. So I don't really think its a cool-aid conspiracy, these are all valid concerns. This c-ship isn't brand new, it's old as ****, and her "TEAM" and all those old-*** men running her life, had to know these questions would come up after a DECADE of running a pop stars adult life. 

Actually you heard Britney speak about it today, and it was the first time she's acknowledged it since FTR. She said that her situation is unique, but you all believe that someone else must have written that because it doesn't fit your narrative.

• Like 1
Just now, Commotion said:

My dad has bipolar disorder and he's very much not in a conservatorship. Many people have mental health issues and they're not under conservatorships, that's the thing.

You don't know the specifics of Britney's diagnosis though because no one does!! Maybe you should head to the CA court and say that people you know with psychiatric mental illness don't need conservatorships, so why does Britney?? 
Don't you get it, it's not fan's place to speculate on the specific details of her conservatorship because the conservatorship exists BECAUSE of an unknown medical diagnosis.

• Like 1

Her team will probably keep leaking some of her music to distract ALL of us since Sam is sharing very valid points. I'm pretty sure the OP is not saying that we should trust him a 100% but we should definitely try to not being biased and listen his point of "view" and "truth".

Maybe he's right, maybe he's lying, maybe the media and her team tarnished his image TO US for the purpose of not letting a person help her with her freedom, we will probably never now, but connecting different sides of the story could lead us to something tbh, but afterall we are finally understand that the worst demon was with her all along. 

#freebritney 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

I get what your saying, but we have to recognise that the reason the conservatorship exists is due to a medical diagnosis 

If they reveal to us officially that it is, then yes. Otherwise, what makes you so sure that it can't be the other way around? The others are saying that maybe her team is just taking advantage of her since there's so much money at stake. While I can't say that is correct either, you cannot discredit the idea by merely stating/believing that this conservatorship was put in place properly because of an official medical illness. What if it's just something her team wants to portray to the public? We don't have enough evidence of what's going on inside while weird things are happening which is what caused us to talk this much about the issue in the first place. 

If we find that she is indeed in need of treatment, then it's good that she's getting that. But like I said, our focus shouldn't be on her diagnosis. I honestly think it's good that we are questioning the whole thing in case there is indeed foul play. If not, then good for her. I just wish people would do it respectfully. Some of us can be ruthless. 

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, Commotion said:

Maybe she has multiple things though. Every illness is different. 

I personally Know someone in a cship so it goes both ways. 

Honestly im all for Britney being out of the cship but could there be seriously consequences. 

That is my fear. 

Like I said watch L&SVU Influence episode. I’m thinking worst case but ppl are so certain she is fine but I don’t see it. I wish she happy and like her old self but something has been going on even before she was put in the cship. 

Jaime, what makes 100K...that is pennies to Britney. Like I don’t see him really being in for the money especially at his age. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, cheesebrits said:

You don't know the specifics of Britney's diagnosis though because no one does!! Maybe you should head to the CA court and say that people you know with psychiatric mental illness don't need conservatorships, so why does Britney?? 
Don't you get it, it's not fan's place to speculate on the specific details of her conservatorship because the conservatorship exists BECAUSE of an unknown medical diagnosis.

• Like 1

Don't you think that not matter what he has done, I'm sure Britney loves her father and she doesn't want to expose him, or to sue him, or even to make him go to jail... :pensiveney: Cause if there's evidence that something illegal has been going on behind the scenes, things can go wrong quickly. That's why I think she tries to reassure the fans with the IG video.

To me it looks like they're planning a way out of to the c-ship soon. Let's calm down, and see what it's going to happen in the next weeks/months. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

im surprised theres no thread on this yet considering everyones been so worked up over her disappearing. She posted a video message on IG today just saying shes fine, all is well and shes just taking some time off. she looks well just seems tired which is understandable

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwnqpG5g7qn/

STOP WORRYING NOW PEOPLE!! :makesomenoise:

Sherlock?