#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

It seems obvious to me that the part between the flowers and hearts was the original caption that went with the video, then the first part was added later.

:heresthetea:

I wouldn't rule out that the addition was made by Britney though. She surely has a vested interest in denying she wrote those emails too.

:ineedthetruth:

(Sorry if this has already been said - still catching up.)

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, wonder said:

If they reveal to us officially that it is, then yes. Otherwise, what makes you so sure that it can't be the other way around? The others are saying that maybe her team is just taking advantage of her since there's so much money at stake. While I can't say that is correct either, you cannot discredit the idea by merely stating/believing that this conservatorship was put in place properly because of an official medical illness. What if it's just something her team wants to portray to the public? We don't have enough evidence of what's going on inside while weird things are happening which is what caused us to talk this much about the issue in the first place. 

If we find that she is indeed in need of treatment, then it's good that she's getting that. But like I said, our focus shouldn't be on her diagnosis. I honestly think it's good that we are questioning the whole thing in case there is indeed foul play. If not, then good for her. I just wish people would do it respectfully. Some of us can be ruthless. 

If they wanted to reveal anything to us it would have happened a long time ago. I personally think they never revealed it due to the stigma of mental health. Tolerance is only marginally better than it was in 2007, Page 6 published in 2019, this freaking year, "commit me baby one more time", which is really awful. 
I believe the conservatorship was put in place for a reason, and that reason is none of our business. You should just accept that she is in need of treatment, and also that there is nothing wrong with having treatment when you're unwell. 
Fans aren't entitled to know her personal details. She deserves her privacy

1 minute ago, pinklilbabytee said:

I wouldn't rule out that the addition was made by Britney though. She surely has a vested interest in denying she wrote those emails too.

I do believe the emails were fake. I thought they were fake at first and I didn't know they came from Lutfi, just thought it could've been a fan trying to sound like Britney. To me the fact that makes it fake was that "Britney" said she had co written Piece of Me when she was the executive producer and she could've very easily credited herself as a writer.

3 minutes ago, pinklilbabytee said:

It seems obvious to me that the part between the flowers and hearts was the original caption that went with the video, then the first part was added later.

:heresthetea:

None of them incriminate Britney, though.  

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, ohoney said:

Her team will probably keep leaking some of her music to distract ALL of us since Sam is sharing very valid points. I'm pretty sure the OP is not saying that we should trust him a 100% but we should definitely try to not being biased and listen his point of "view" and "truth".

Maybe he's right, maybe he's lying, maybe the media and her team tarnished his image TO US for the purpose of not letting a person help her with her freedom, we will probably never now, but connecting different sides of the story could lead us to something tbh, but afterall we are finally understand that the worst demon was with her all along. 

#freebritney 

Where THE **** did you get that her team is leaking stuff? Lol

7 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Does she????

If you read anything pre-2008 she always talks about how hhapy she was Lynne divorced him and I don't think they were close at all.

Also recently some rumors of jamie ******** abusing Brinny resurfaced. No receipts were exposed, but just sayin'

And he looks creepy as hell, how bout dat? :)

Britney is a family person. She lives for her kids. She loves her sister, her mother and her dad and her brother. Like every families there's some up and downs, and some stuff happen. But I'm sure she is very close to him since he's always with her the last 11 years. 

But that doesn't mean that she always agrees with him, that doesn't mean she doesn't want to get out of the c-ship, that doesn't mean he didn't abused of his control over her, and that doesn't mean that she wasn't affected by his recent health problems.. 

But she asked for privacy. She deserves that. There's not much we can do anyway now.

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

stop arguing with those ******* idiots, Jesus Christ.. it's been said so many times already, you engaging with them does nothing, neither of us are going to change the other side's minds.. don't reply and they will get bored, you all keep giving them what they want.. :tiffeyeroll:

It’s so funny that they KEEP coming back and arguing no matter what too. Any of the regular members here who aren’t buying it/aren’t into FreeBritney pop up in this thread once in a while to give their peace and then bounce because they probably think we are too dense to listen. 

These two or three members continue to argue, and argue, and argue. I just cannot imagine arguing with people who I thought were so dense and would not see my point of view. It’s just odd. :wyd:

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

With all due respect, she delivered the line like the actress she's been since 2008 when they first started making her do these teleprompter messages.

Yes, Britney asked for privacy in the video, but is that really how she feels deep inside?

Also, I feel like the majority of us here have always respected that. We're really just looking for receipts how to help her get out of the c-ship.

She is the only person in the world who knows how she feels deep inside. 

We all want the truth, and her to be healthy, happy and free. But when SHE asks for privacy (no matter if she wants it or not) we have to respect that.

Remember her interview in 2006 when she was pregnant and crying on national Tv because the media was going way too far with her. She asked for privacy and respect because it's "things you have to have as a human" in her own words.

Let just hope that everything will end well :brityes: Let's try to bring our POSITIVITY back guys :yesokay:

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

It’s so funny that they KEEP coming back and arguing no matter what too. Any of the regular members here who aren’t buying it/aren’t into FreeBritney pop up in this thread once in a while to give their peace and then bounce because they probably think we are too dense to listen. 

These two or three members continue to argue, and argue, and argue. I just cannot imagine arguing with people who I thought were so dense and would not see my point of view. It’s just odd. :wyd:

true.. @The Greatest Show came in, threw some shade and left.. now that I respect but these f**knuts on the other hand.. :tiffeyeroll:

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, Commotion said:

I do believe the emails were fake. I thought they were fake at first and I didn't know they came from Lutfi, just thought it could've been a fan trying to sound like Britney. To me the fact that makes it fake was that "Britney" said she had co written Piece of Me when she was the executive producer and she could've very easily credited herself as a writer.

They said they were sent to her team by Sam impersonating Brit... Heavily implied at least Lou Taylor's responses are real, which is fishy enough. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

If they wanted to reveal anything to us it would have happened a long time ago. I personally think they never revealed it due to the stigma of mental health. Tolerance is only marginally better than it was in 2007, Page 6 published in 2019, this freaking year, "commit me baby one more time", which is really awful
I believe the conservatorship was put in place for a reason, and that reason is none of our business. You should just accept that she is in need of treatment, and also that there is nothing wrong with having treatment when you're unwell. 
Fans aren't entitled to know her personal details. She deserves her privacy

I work in the medical industry so I absolutely get that sick people need treatment. I agree that there is a stigma. This is why I said if she is indeed sick, it's good that she is getting treatment. I hope they come around though. It's really better that they reveal and be more progressive.

What I don't agree with is how you seem to be very adamant that team B's narrative is 100% correct. 

As for privacy, yes, it's her right. That's why we all need to be careful when it comes to what we demand from her and her family. 

Anyway, what I'm trying to get at is I hope you can also see where everyone else on this thread is coming from. It is all out of concern for Britney. And who's to say that Team B is entirely doing what's right? If someone you love is showing difficulty in his/her life, wouldn't you ask about it? Her fans cannot simply drop this without being convinced well enough that B is okay because she is well loved. 

• Like 3