#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, wonder said:

We really can never have a say with regards to the status of her mental health for as long as they don't reveal her true diagnosis. So I think that saying she is mentally ill/disabled would be as assumptive as saying she is entirely well. As long as we never get first hand information, I think we shouldn't really argue about whether or not she has bipolar disorder.

On the argument that having a mental illness and doing anxiety-ridden shows would be inconsistent, I'd have to disagree as well because one doesn't nullify the other. She can have both (and be miserable about it, as is probably the case). However, I do agree that this makes her team appear to be milking her out despite her being "unable to care for herself". There lies the problem. We should question the conservatorship, not the mental illness.

I wish I could believe her IG video today. I'm just as in doubt as the lot of you. But it was still nice to hear from her. I wish she gets better soon. 

I get what your saying, but we have to recognise that the reason the conservatorship exists is due to a medical diagnosis 

2 hours ago, chrisryan said:

The point is, no matter what there are crazy fans, there are fans that take everything she/her team say at face value, and then there are smart critical thinking fans. The smart critical thinking fans should keep questions and push respectfully to end the conservatorship and hold her team accountable.  

I'm honestly not against critical thinking people asking the right questions and questioning her conservatorship. I don't think the conservatorship should still be there for her. But at some point the lines between critical thinking and delusional and paranoid get blurry. Like on this same thread haven't we had people talking about the illuminati and whatever other crazy stuff? We've also had healthy discussion but there's so much delusion in between.

I think an attorney or whatever should definitely investigate what's going on with the conservatorship. But people have been literally going after and attacking on social media family members in our name and to excuse them is not okay because not only do they give us a bad name it also makes the issue look even more crazy and delusional.

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

No, the fans are saying she should be "free" because she's so trapped. I would love her to take time off and come back on her own terms. She tried to take a break but hiatusney couldn't even happen because rabid fans started drinking the kool aid of a conspiracy theory. All of this fan noise made her have to post that she was ok and ask for people to respect her privacy because fans just couldn't let her take time out. You'd all rather believe there was no reason for conservatorship and that the courts and her doctors slapped it on her because they're evil

who are you? Larry? Lou? A troll? Who ever the **** you are, let me say this sound and clear:

We will not buy a single "Britney" product, until we have further proof that she is OK, until she get's a right for an attorney, and that she's out of the C-SHIP with her civil and human rights normally established. You won't see a single dime of her fan base anymore.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

Honey but haven't u been here for all the 700 pages of receipts we have in this thread?

Oops. You haven't cuz u signed up 2 days ago :jj:

We've exposed her team for medicating the **** out of her with medication she doesn't need and keeping her trapped in a conservatorship nobody f**king asked for.

You haven't exposed anything though. You don't have any factual evidence from credible sources, and you're not privy to her personal medical details because no one is. The court documents were sealed a long time ago for a reason, because it's not fans business

• Like 1
Just now, notacamwhore said:

Even if Britney was being held against her will or had problems with the conservator ship she obviously doesn't want or need our help, otherwise she would not have made that video. It is best to now drop this and go back to the hottest guys in her music videos thread :whatitellu: 

Or the one about her mouth. Or the one about her nose? Maybe the one about how her eyes don't look the same anymore.

• Like 1
Just now, cheesebrits said:

No, the fans are saying she should be "free" because she's so trapped. I would love her to take time off and come back on her own terms. She tried to take a break but hiatusney couldn't even happen because rabid fans started drinking the kool aid of a conspiracy theory. All of this fan noise made her have to post that she was ok and ask for people to respect her privacy because fans just couldn't let her take time out. You'd all rather believe there was no reason for conservatorship and that the courts and her doctors slapped it on her because they're evil

But she is trapped?! Did you watch FTR? Tell me, if she was so mentally unwell to the point that she needs to be locked into a conservatorship (which pays quite a few fortunate people), would she be allowed alone time with her kids? Would she be paraded on stage in her underwear in front of thousands? We DO NOT know her medical records, correct, but she herself has dropped several hints that she is not happy in her arrangement. If you wanna buy that questionable video as truth that was uploaded then crack on but others don't, with good reason. She needs to be able to grow as a human being, like everybody else. She needs to be able to call the shots in her life. If it f**ks up then that bridge can be crossed when the time comes. People need to make mistakes to learn and grow but as Britney said "she is paying for a long time"

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

who are you? Larry? Lou? A troll? Who ever the **** you are, let me say this sound and clear:

We will not buy a single "Britney" product, until we have further proof that she is OK, until she get's a right for an attorney, and that she's out of the C-SHIP with her civil and human rights normally established. You won't see a single dime of her fan base anymore.

Honestly I agree with this. Not just because of who the money is going to but because I feel icky streaming her music now.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

"I would love her to take time off and come back on her own terms..."

You realize since the c-ship literally nothing has been "on her own terms" and thats the issue...

"drinking the cool-aid of a conspiracy theory"

It's not a conspiracy. It's a reality that she is under a c-ship where really basic rights and freedoms aren't given to her...

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, dcooper29090 said:

But she is trapped?! Did you watch FTR? Tell me, if she was so mentally unwell to the point that she needs to be locked into a conservatorship (which pays quite a few fortunate people), would she be allowed alone time with her kids? Would she be paraded on stage in her underwear in front of thousands? We DO NOT know her medical records, correct, but she herself has dropped several hints that she is not happy in her arrangement. If you wanna buy that questionable video as truth that was uploaded then crack on but others don't, with good reason. She needs to be able to grow as a human being, like everybody else. She needs to be able to call the shots in her life. If it f**ks up then that bridge can be crossed when the time comes. People need to make mistakes to learn and grow but as Britney said "she is paying for a long time"

Sounds like you'd rather her be out of a conservatorship because then you can be sure she doesn't have a mental illness, that's what this is all about. You'd all rather her be out of it because you don't want to stan someone who needs medication. Mental health stigma is real

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MX3 said:

"I would love her to take time off and come back on her own terms..."

You realize since the c-ship literally nothing has been "on her own terms" and thats the issue...

"drinking the cool-aid of a conspiracy theory"

It's not a conspiracy. It's a reality that she is under a c-ship where really basic rights and freedoms aren't given to her...

I think the conservatorship is there for a reason. I don't buy into the conspiracy theory that she has no illness, never did, her family/friends/team/boyfriend and the courts are all lying to her. That's the conspiracy theory