#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Enzo said:

The fact that she is talking about some random Lutfi emails in the caption that no one ever really mentioned about during the #freebritney movement is somewhat disturbing. I really think that her team is using Lutfi to distract from everything else.

Nothing is all well! :lostney:

That's what they've been doing since 2008.

Nothing new there.

4 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

You were being sarcastic about what exactly? 
Like I said, you would rather believe the conservatorship is bullsh!t, her family/, her riends, her team, her boyfriend, and the courts are all lying to her than believe she has a severe mental illness.

learn and read these articles then, and take a time to read as well the c-ship conditions.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/04/arts/music/conservatorship-guardianship-explainer.html

No, I don't trust NOBODY at this stage. This is not the average common sense and type of life, this is Hollywood, this is money, this is a machine employing many people self interests.

Do you really think that Andrew from the c-ship, resigned and came to speak on a podcast out of nothing? Please.

Sorry, but I'm not a bandwagon.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, falka said:

not true :explainlol:, it's common denominator for many folks :uknowit:

I don't see anyone here supporting her getting help for her mental health, or respecting her right to privacy which she has had to ask for.
It seems a lot of people would feel better if she wasn't under a conservatorship at all, because then that would mean she's not "crazy"
The stigma is outta control

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's what they've been doing since 2008.

Nothing new there.

I see, I haven't stanned for her that long. But I think it's all the more ridiculous right now. I'm perplexed as to what great lengths they go to avoid talking about the conversatorship. It's like such a taboo topic for them.

• Like 1

IMPORTANT!!!

The #FreeBritney movement started after a worrying phone call from a former parallegal at the law firm handling all things Britney surfaced. 

In her recent Instagram post, Britney (or whoever posted this) blames Sam Lufti for causing so much noise. 

If Britney posted it herself: was she lied to about the background and the cause of the movement?

If she was not lied to, why did she mention Sam Lufti? Is she trying to give us a sign, a hidden message? 

We need to investigate!

• Like 1

so the way I see it...

they put Brit in a conservatorship to save her life... by putting extreme restrictions on her and controlling every aspect of her life... which then caused her further distress... now she needs to be saved from it... 

When are her team going to see they caused more harm than good...

anyway, I hope these new filings with the court means Brit is a step closer to being freed from the conservatorship. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

learn and read this article then, and take a time to read as well the c-ship conditions.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/04/arts/music/conservatorship-guardianship-explainer.html

No, I don't trust NOBODY at this stage. This is not the average common sense and type of life, this is Hollywood, this is money, this is a machine employing many people self interests.

Do you really think that Andrew from the c-ship, resigned and came to speak on a podcast out of nothing? Please.

How do you think she got a conservatorship in the first place? You think that was all hokey too? 
Like I said, you'd rather believe everything is fake than realise that your fave has a severe mental illness - how effing sad for you

1 minute ago, canceledshow said:

meanwhile Britney Spears  as show pony in facility trying to produce Broadway show, write script for the film, and choosing scents for her perfume line "privateshow: privacy edition"

Privacy is great name for an air freshener :ponderney: 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

How do you think she got a conservatorship in the first place? You think that was all hokey too? 
Like i said, you'd rather believe everything is fake that realise that your fave has a severe mental illness - how effing sad for you

I'm pretty sure she was brainwashed and the c-ship made her ILL, that's WHAT I BELIEVE. She only said yes back in 2008 because they were taking HER KIDS and she still tried to fight back and couldn't, more than 11 times in a decade.

Don't you f**king get it? She gave it all for HER f**king KIDS. Cause she doesn't f**king care about anything else, neither her career or money or whatever but her KIDS.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I'm pretty sure she was brainwashed and the c-ship made her ILL, that's WHAT I BELIEVE. She only said yes back in 2008 because they were taking HER KIDS and she still tried to fight back and couldn't, more than 11 times in a decade.

Don't you f**king get it? She gave it all for HER f**king KIDS. Cause she doesn't f**king care about anything else, neither her career or money or whatever but her KIDS.

You're pretty sure she was brainwashed. Ok then, at least you've admitted that. Maybe the illuminati forums can help you. 

• Like 2

I believe Britney does not need a conservator. Never has, never will. 

She might not do so well from time to time. She might be mentally ill.

But a conservatorship requires much more than that. 

Otherwise almost every artist and many more people in general would need a conservator.

• Like 8