#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

You're pretty sure she was brainwashed. Ok then, at least you've admitted that. Maybe the illuminati forums can help you. 

Put the c-ship or say goodbye to your kids, when the world was also against her in 2007, what is that? :decisions:

to medicate someone and look sedated as she looked, and having PROOF about her fighting over the c-ship more than 11 times and failing cause she isn't even is allowed to an attorney to defend her, what is it then? :hideous:

No, I don't believe Britney is a disabled ill person. Sorry if that's what you want me to believe.

2 minutes ago, Beccy said:

I believe Britney does not need a conservator. Never has, never will. 

She might not do so well from time to time. She might be mentally ill.

But a conservatorship requires much more than that. 

Otherwise almost every artist and many more people in general would need a conservator.

I want Britney to be happy and free!

I understand it can be hard for fans to reconcile with because the real Britney is different from the Britney we know as fans, but you have to understand that there was a reason the conservatorship happened in the first place. You can't really say that almost every artist and more would need a conservatorship because you're not privy to her personal medical information. 
It's ok that she has a mental illness, it would be nice if fans could support her while she's not feeling great

4 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Okay so here's a short summary from page 570 till now to everyone that couldn't keep up or came late:

On page 572, Land posted Britney's conservatorship case documents from California court's public website. According to it, she can't choose her own friends, make phone calls, use her own money, ride her own car.... everything is on the hands of her conservator (in this case her dad). Exhale goes on to marvel at him providing the documents and continues to discuss it throughout many pages. Here's a quick link if you want to refer to it:  https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/2651458/conservatorship-of-spears-ca22/

Reveal hidden contents

On page 576, people discussed about YouTuber Shane Dawson, who recently followed Sam Lutfi and he followed back. Some people were awestruck knowing that Sam's name was actually spelled LUTFI and not LUFTI. 

An ET video about JL's rant, the protest and her appearance is released as people criticise  it for being too favoured on team B's side. The Greatest Show and Christina is brought up, with the Liberation tour being compared to POMt.

On page 578, DignifiedLove brings up the topic of Larry being "lowkey hot AF". People criticize that opinion and goes on 3 pages discussing whether Larry and Sam L are hot or not. Assumptions that Britney had *** with Larry are brought up, which receives reactions of disgust from most people. They also discussed if they would "hit that", 'That' referring to Larry.

Reveal hidden contents

On page 582, reports of Sam L emerge as more news about his restraining oreder from Britney and Courtney Love surfaces. Exhalers bash him as reports from Lynne about Sam also emerge, blaming him for Britney's low points in 2007:

Reveal hidden contents

7976413599c969a7e766cbb90a847ae60362ba3f

On page 583, What You Need brings up the topic of Jamie's death and many people respond with posts that imply they wish he was dead. They receive many downvotes and harsh replies telling them to stop wishing for someone else's death. It goes on till page 585.

Amidst these pages, the Britney Jean hate comes into play, as the topic is brought up by PokemonSpears. Many people comment on Myah and how the album is bad.

Some exhalers bring up the topic of Illuminati in page 586 and 587. It gets suppressed easily.

Through pages 588 to 600, people continue to discuss topics on Lou and her religious ways, as no new hot tea has been spilled.

On page 592, exhale reacts to Britney posting a video on instagram. The authenticity of who wrote the caption and whether she was forced to do it is questioned. Britney herself denies everything we collected, being as specific as referring to the emails from Sam L. Almost everyone agrees that Britney didn't write it as some exhalers underlines that the movement is officially over and this is as much as an answer we could have gotten. Many people withdraw from the movement saying they got the final answer they wanted, from Britney herself. Many people say it's scripted as this directly contradicts all the receipts collected over time.

Reveal hidden contents

Exhale hits page 600 As everyone is divided between supporters and people who just want her to have privacy.

Sam comments on the post telling us to give her some privacy.

Sam L gets more negative reactions as people solidified that the emails were fake, although others disagree.

On page 608, Justhanging posts news about a new conservatorship hearing, scheduled for 4/23 (which wans yesterday) and 5/10 of 2019.

Emailmypussy officially unpinned her big thread on the issue. Many more people retract from the movement. Exhale has a meltdown over the Instagram post.

From page 612, people starts discussing over the court hearing which gets overshadowed by discussions on Sam L's new Tweet blaming Team B:

The reference of the emails on Britney's post receives backslash as they were not even covered by the media nor does the GP know of it but still her Team came to it's knowledge. This makes many people actually believe the emails more confidently.

The instagram post and its comments continue to be discussed throughout pages 620 till now.

Shrekney recieve many upvotes and praises for outing team B with facts collected and addressed. Many people agree to what he said and credits to having given them more faith to continue the movement.

On page 630, a guy called Anthony Steven who has a personal relation with Fe goes on a Twitter rant about how fake the IG post is, he receives support.

Through pages 630, people start to notice that IG comments on her post are being deleted. Many people complain about it and solidifies their rumors about team B.

There are thirst comments about Jordan on page 634 if anyone is interested. People post  Jordan's IG posts on here to show how "hot" he is. Jordan remains silent, clearly enjoying the attention. The discussion about his "meat" goes on for 3 pages, with amjor contributions from What You Need.

The thread suddenly transforms into a Britney fans hotness appreciation thread. PokemonSpears's and Jordan's IG posts are exposed. Justin Timberlake is thrown in the mix and hungry gays all over comes drooling over them.

On page 644, people question about the Gram girl and when their next podcast is coming.

Thank you and have a nice day ahead on here:bigkiss:

You’re Flawless 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Put the c-ship or say goodbye to your kids, when the world was also against her in 2007, what is that? :decisions:

to medicate someone and look sedated as she looked, and having PROOF about her fighting over the c-ship more than 11 times and failing cause she isn't even is allowed to an attorney to defend her, what is it then? :hideous:

No, I don't believe Britney is a disabled ill person. Sorry if that's what you want me to believe.

I think it's sad that the worst thing you can imagine is that your fave has a mental illness, like it's a bad thing

1 minute ago, cheesebrits said:

I understand it can be hard for fans to reconcile with because the real Britney is different from the Britney we know as fans, but you have to understand that there was a reason the conservatorship happened in the first place. You can't really say that almost every artist and more would need a conservatorship because you're not privy to her personal medical information. 
It's ok that she has a mental illness, it would be nice if fans could support her while she's not feeling great

So you're literally denying the podcast? The guy that resigned the c-ship case because of what THEY ARE DOING is suspicious of personal interests and benefits  :yelping: LET'S BOOST THE TICKET SALES, BRITNEY IS DISABLED Y'ALL. CRAZY POOR BRITNEY.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Goku said:

If she has a severe mental illness, why she's doing shows that give her stress and anxiety?

It's like... It doesn't make any sense!!!! 

200w.webp?cid=790b76115cc04b3e72784e6363

They certainly rushed Domination so soon after POM and it's clear that she wasn't feeling her best on the last leg of POM. I'm glad Domination was cancelled and she can focus on her mental health for a while. I hate that fans are pressuring her to come back so soon

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

So you're literally denying the podcast? The guy that resigned the c-ship case because of what THEY ARE DOING is suspicious of personal interests and benefits  :yelping: LET'S BOOST THE TICKET SALES, BRITNEY IS DISABLED Y'ALL. CRAZY POOR BRITNEY.

The podcast isn't a credible news source. 
I don't call people crazy because that is a slur. 
People have no empathy for mental health, it's so stigmatised. There's a reason she has never revealed her diagnosis aka the reason for the conservatorship, and that's because people like you have no understanding of mental health

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

They certainly rushed Domination so soon after POM and it's clear that she wasn't feeling her best on the last leg of POM. I'm glad Domination was cancelled and she can focus on her mental health for a while. I hate that fans are pressuring her to come back so soon

We're actually being more humble and truly care for her. Like actually retire, end the c-ship and have her happy life with her kids.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

That's really awful of you to be making a joke like this. You should know that picture was taken at a time she wasn't well

Like I wouldn't know? I'm here since 2004 my dear. Sorry but I can't reply without any type of sarcasm cause you're literally assuming she's mentally ill enough to be held with the c-ship conditions that are now, which I believe they are actually making her MAD. but OKAY. i'm literally done for real.

• Like 1