#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

no wonder she get's suicidal thinking being so controlled all over. blame it on her not diagnosed "bipolar illness" :byetina:

Not diagnosed? Sorry, according to who? You? The majority of you in here hate her because she has a mental illness. You would rather believe her team, her family, her friends, the courts, her doctors, her lawyers, and her boyfriend are all gaslighting her than believe she has a psychiatric mental illness. You should check yourselves, your mental health stigma is JUMPING out

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

Not diagnosed? Sorry, according to who? You? The majority of you in here hate her because she has a mental illness. You would rather believe her team, her family, her friends, the courts, her doctors, her lawyers, and her boyfriend are all gaslighting her than believe she has a psychiatric mental illness. You should check yourselves, your mental health stigma is JUMPING out

Where the hell did this come from?

First I was being sarcastic.

Second, she was NOT diagnosed bipolar like TMZ has leaked. Yet her team came out with those claims as to justify the c-ship.

3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Well I could see why they medicated her so much in 2011:

She looked REALLY off her rocker in those 2010 pics but I hear its cause she was devastated when she found out the conservatorship became permanent, so I could understand why she broke down like she did. 

I guess THATS what really killed the old Britney we used to love; losing her freedom forever really killed the free spirit in her.

Its SO sad :crying1:

:wontcry:

3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Well I could see why they medicated her so much in 2011:

She looked REALLY off her rocker in those 2010 pics but I hear its cause she was devastated when she found out the conservatorship became permanent, so I could understand why she broke down like she did. 

I guess THATS what really killed the old Britney we used to love; losing her freedom forever really killed the free spirit in her.

Its SO sad :crying1:

it's sad, but yeah, that is it basically.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Where the hell did this come from?

First I was being sarcastic.

Second, she was NOT diagnosed bipolar like TMZ has leaked. Yet her team came out with those claims as to justify the c-ship.

You were being sarcastic about what exactly? 
Like I said, you would rather believe the conservatorship is bullsh!t, her family/ her friends, her team, her boyfriend, and the courts are all lying to her than believe she has a severe mental illness.

• Like 1

The fact that she is talking about some random Lutfi emails in the caption that no one ever really even mentioned during the #freebritney movement is somewhat disturbing. I really think that her team is using Lutfi to distract from everything else.

Nothing is all well! :lostney:

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

She hasn't been formally diagnosed. Please, read this comment:

• Like 1