#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

40 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

They said they were sent to her team by Sam impersonating Brit... Heavily implied at least Lou Taylor's responses are real, which is fishy enough. 

It's not heavily implied. They straight confirm that. There was communication with her team.

• Like 5
25 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Where does this comes from? She has a phone and knows how to use it. People act like she's handcuffed in the basement. I mean yes the response given on ger Instagram is not written by her but she might be aware of it and informed on what's going on.

She doesn't. It is stated in official court documents (also available in this very thread by the way) she can't make phone calls, can't be around friends without supervision or send / read emails. Either she has a tweaked phone with very limited internet access / no access at all, or she doesn't even own one at all, and her team gives her placeholder ones from public appearances.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

:4music:

OMG I just noticed it. What in the actual ****.

Also she looks pretty but bloated AND COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from the video which to me confirms the video was shot months ago.

Nah she doesn't look different. It's the make up and lighting and also we can't see her eyes. Also that's her lipstick.

Also I love her nails :giggleney:

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

I really think the conservatorship filings are about a stand in for Jamie now he’s ill. I wanna be proven wrong but I’ll wait.

17 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

I really think the conservatorship filings are about a stand in for Jamie now he’s ill. I wanna be proven wrong but I’ll wait.

Yeah, agreed, and perhaps she'll get married as well.......and if so, congrats to her.

There's way more going on, but it's no one's buz.

And again, the video last night was done at the same salon she was recently photobombed in, or that's the background of it anyway ...which is no biggie really, but it's pretty obvious if you compare pics.   

The photobombed pic from last week, or whenever it came out, and the video from last night were both most likely done awhile ago.

• Like 2