#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, dubnoxious said:

Totally a shameless plug here but I’ve been a long time member on Exhale and am mostly a lurker. I have a podcast that’s just launched called Eat, Pray, Britney, were myself and my cohost discuss her 5150 holds, the timeline of the conservatorship, the injustice of her situation, prior events that were majorly foreshadowing to Britney’s current circumstances, etc. 

You can find the episodes on Apple Podcast, Stitcher, or at EatPrayBritney.com. We’re also on IG and Twitter @eatpraybritney 

Our next couple of episodes will include one that specifically focuses on the steps Britney took to get out of the conservatorship between 2008-2010. Hope you’ll give it a shot but also respect that Exhale might tell me to **** off :woopsie:

md?

1 hour ago, December02 said:

Is it possible that he isn't just a "good" person or a "bad" person? I mean it's possible that in some ways he was good for her and in others he wasn't? It's possible that he allowed her to do what she wanted with her career while also creating other issues in her life or in the lives of others? When you think about it, what kind of journalist would refuse to interview someone who has firsthand experience with a subject just because they're not a good person? Journalism, or whatever this is, is looking for truth so you need to get lots of sources and then critically determine what is credible, what lines up, etc. Ethically I don't know if he should be releasing emails because that's a little personal, but he is literally the person that would know about that era in her life. If you don't think it's credible, then fine, but interviewing him isn't the problem

This. He’s not as bad as the Spears family or media portrayed him to be. He was just beyond unprofessional who clearly had no sense on how to manage a high-profile career like Britney’s. If anything, he’s more ethical than I had imagined him to be unlike Larry. Larry just happens to be more professional but so out of touch that he comes off as delusional.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, dubnoxious said:

Totally a shameless plug here but I’ve been a long time member on Exhale and am mostly a lurker. I have a podcast that’s just launched called Eat, Pray, Britney, were myself and my cohost discuss her 5150 holds, the timeline of the conservatorship, the injustice of her situation, prior events that were majorly foreshadowing to Britney’s current circumstances, etc. 

You can find the episodes on Apple Podcast, Stitcher, or at EatPrayBritney.com. We’re also on IG and Twitter @eatpraybritney 

Our next couple of episodes will include one that specifically focuses on the steps Britney took to get out of the conservatorship between 2008-2010. Hope you’ll give it a shot but also respect that Exhale might tell me to **** off :woopsie:

I listened, but I don’t like how y’all over dramatize and sensationalize. There were at least a few cases where y’all used exagerative language to make smaller things seem more dramatic/important. Please tone down the sensationalism, and then I’ll listen. 

1 minute ago, northfacing said:

Why do I feel like this is basically just 2 girls and their gaggle of homos outside a burger king after the club, letting the drinks wear off. 

LMFAO dude seriously! I’m sorry guys but this is messy af! The gram girls being there are the ONLY saving grace.

the News better talk to them and ONLY them :tiffsniffle:

• Like 5