#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

are you for real??????? you put a lot of passion to defend him, you are not so passionate about Britney's situation and you react like this cause somebody in here talk about the jeep that papa spears is driving,in addition with that you make a connection that he is running the empire of Britney for 11 years that's why he can enjoy the fruits of his actions huh?..hmmm it becomes suspicious:grimace: 

ok, can somebody in here please explain this to me cause i don't understand it..exhalers please help me! what do you think for the above:ohi: 

Running a GLOBAL SUPERSTAR’S EMPIRE is ALOT of work.

Yes, he deserves to be paid for getting her Vegas deals and XFactor deals and Twister Dance deals and Candies deals, on and on and on...

She’d be paying someone to do that without Jamie.

He’s driving a JEEP, not a G-Wagon.

And seriously, I’m sick of talking about Jamie so don’t respond to this. I’m not invested in this at all. I’m just putting things in perspective for people. Jesus.

2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Yes, he deserves to be paid for getting her Vegas deals and XFactor deals and Twister Dance deals and Candies deals, on and on and on...

But does she want these deals herself ??? 

That's the real question

• Like 7

Okay but he made some valid points and I think many are/were misunderstanding him. Britney in 2007 was trying to free herself from the scrutinized schedule she had abided by for so many years, as well as a toxic marriage that ended in a nasty divorce. She knew she was the HBIC and wanted to take control of her career as a creative, intellectual pop artist, as proven in the emails. She wanted to reinvent herself around that time but she was so chained and confined because her initial management wanted to keep pushing the innocent pop puppet persona that she had so obviously grown out of, hence the concept of ‘Original Doll’. I mean, that explains why she fired Larry and distanced herself from people like her mother, Felicia and nearly everyone who worked with her from 99-04. She felt that she couldn’t grow and mature with them in her life. Also, keeping in mind, she had just become a mother to two newborns and that became an added layer of stress to the chaos then. If anything, all of this confirms in me that Britney went through serious postpartum depression because she probably wasn’t ready to be a mother at such a young age while being such a high-profile public figure. Yes, I will agree that 2007/2008 was a very unstable time in her life and she needed far more and better guidance but she was very well-aware and confident as an artist. She still had the fire and passion whereas we were lucky to catch a glimpse of that after 2008. It’s all making sense now.

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

And seriously, I’m sick of talking about Jamie so don’t respond to this. I’m not invested in this at all. I’m just putting things in perspective for people. Jesus.

He didn’t get her those deals - her legacy and artistry and fan following did. Your logic could be used to defend a pimp..... guess what?  He’s been essentially pimping out his daughter   for the last 11 years. He’s failed at almost everything he’s attempted in his adult life. He’s trying to claim her success as his own. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

i cannot handle myself:jj:

do you speak by your personal experience or you just assume that??? 

as always you speak abut facts... WE NEED FACTS TO GIVE PROPS TO PAPA SPEARS. :joanne:

.................................................................:bedtime:

• Like 1