#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

53 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

:squintney:...I wasn’t the one who posited her having undergone these procedures; in fact, I’ve offered no theory at all. I was simply trying to explain the procedure to others who were clearly misinformed with respect to the practice. 

And sorrry, it's Reddit jargon for “edited to add.” 

Edited to add: I did state her condition is grave; that’s indisputable. When an individual is hospitalized for a quarter of a year, their condition is serious. That’s hardly a conspiracy theory. 

We don’t have even a hint at what her condition is or what the underlying cause is or in fact, anything. Let’s not get too crazy here. 

34 minutes ago, Onyx Dream said:

To be fair you’re talking like someone in school. As a clinician I find it odd that you’d use such specific lingo while trying to educate non-licensed people. As a trauma nurse, I don’t know hardly anything about the therapy, but you are going way, way above everyone’s head with that jargon. This is often noted with students or new-grads. This isn’t a bad thing, just an observation. I want to emphasize I’m not demeaning anything you’re saying, I’m mostly responding to you getting on to people downvoting you. 

As for this thread, I’ve always suspected weird **** was going down, but thought the against-her-will thing might have been a tad of a stretch. And while I still don’t know what to think, I know that she does not look good and this is concerning. There are, without a doubt, sedative or sedative-like medications on board. It makes you wonder, what the hell are they/she doing in there? Very concerning. 

Oh, I don’t care about someone downvoting me personally; it just baffles me that people downvote objective facts. That post contained no element of subjectivity whatsoever; it’s simply factual information. 

I adhere to the basic rules of written expression whilst online; I'm actually a bit baffled that as a trauma nurse, you found any verbiage within my post which constituted as "specific lingo.” (With the exception of the definition of ”treatment-resistant;” hence, I supplied it in the OP). 

Further, if people wish to start a dialogue regarding a specific topic, as they did re ECT, then clearly they should anticipate discourse about said topic. Discourse necessitates rudimentary knowledge, at a minimum. That is not an unreasonable expectation.

Because honestly, if the above explanation was actually above someone’s head, then quite frankly, they don't know enough about it in the first place to even have such a strong negative opinion (or any opinion, actually) regarding the practice. 

ETA: I’m an ESL speaker; Finnish is my native language. Perhaps that accounts for the perception of my “school speech.” :) 

• Like 1