#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I’m just really worried that her team planted these photos to drive the narrative of “crazy Britney” to justify the conservatorship. 

I think they are also using medication, that she may not even need, to make her appear more disheveled and out of it. 

I’m sad :pensiveney:

He wasn't hero for sure. But after hating him for years now I find myself agreeing with a lot of what he says. I thought the conservatorship was in place to protect her from facing Sam Lutfi in court but he was payed off years ago and she’s still controlled. She hasn’t had any freedom since 2007. We did not see the real evil for years.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

They’ve all made enough money off of her to retire. They’re all old and need to retire anyway.

It just doesn’t make sense unless she literally just stopped taking her medication and had another breakdown.

I just can’t see the motivation behind it. It’s not money. If y’all said a huge corporation like RCA was behind it all, I’d believe it. But 3 old people?

It perfectly makes sense lmao. If they railroaded her into rehab in the first place, or even flubbed the conservatorship to keep her performing, "they have enough money retire" is such a dumb thing to say sorry. Firstly, greed has no limits, esp if these people are so evil to have done what was allegedly done, and they have an OBVIOUS interest in keeping her quiet and complacent if things are indeed as dark as they very well seem. 

• Like 1
Just now, Chaoscontrol said:

I’m actually thinking maybe a protest wasn’t the best idea...:eheeek: the media will have a FIELD DAY with them :smokney2:

There’s no such thing as bad press (totally false, but any attention brought to the situation can only be good at this point imo)

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, Aang said:

lol no it's not girl you have to poop once or twice a day. I poop like once or twice a week. And I mean I'm not fat, but I can afford to lose a couple pounds (especially in gay world...I'm basically obese in gay world.)

you should be pooping every day sis....:schoolingtime:

• Like 3