#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

32 minutes ago, ydmc said:

that's just it tbh.

People are so sensitive about it, because of the already conceived ideas they have of those issues.

And I do think as well that most people have no idea about 'what mental illness "does what" '(if you can stand my trivial comparison) and that's part of the over sensitivity when that subject is mentioned.

This this THIS!!!!!!

I've seen a lot of people say a lot of things that are objectively untrue, but they pass them as fact even though they have literally no idea what they're talking about. People think most mental health conditions manifest in a much more dramatic and overt manner than they do in reality. I think that's the cause of a lot of misunderstanding.

• Like 2

About Sam: I don't trust that man and I will never do. Sometimes, it looks like he really wanted to help her to be free. But at the same time, it does not look like a friend who wants to help you, but at the end of the day, WHO REALLY KNOWS?

If we're honest, we know nothing about the truth. We've been thinking the reality was so different until these past few weeks. I really don't trust that man, BUT the man got all the hate and the worst rumors. But, do we know ****? tbh

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

She wanted the money. That’s for sure otherwise she wouldn’t have done them.

They've been exploiting the Britney brand as much as they could these past years, and did not care with tarnishing her reputation 

Zero budget for her last worldwide tour, LIDL deal, overpriced merch, dumb perfumes, soulless M&G's...You think that all these cheap gimmicks came from Britney herself ?

I doubt it :bedtime:

6 minutes ago, Dallasguy27 said:

He didn’t get her those deals - her legacy and artistry and fan following did. Your logic could be used to defend a pimp..... guess what?  He’s been essentially pimping out his daughter   for the last 11 years. He’s failed at almost everything he’s attempted in his adult life. He’s trying to claim her success as his own. 

He’s been building back up her bank account because she squandered it all prior to 2008.

All of his activity is court-monitored. Her money is still her money. Getting her $15 million dollars to be on X-Factor for a month and however many millions she made at POM is to her benefit.

A pimp would be more like Sam Lutfi who was probably draining her account while she was driving around in pink wigs downing cases of Redbull.

1 minute ago, abbiesbanned. said:

sam lufti is one of the people watching the live stream (when it says participants it says his name)

Lol I don’t think that’s him. When you click his name it’s a random YouTube channel. Anyone can change their name on YouTube.