#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Is ET also paid by Team B?

Should we expect a set up?

when the news air they'll be like "the dozen of crazy fans that showed up talked to our crew but we could barely understand the nonsense they were trying to tell" and then they'll show fragments of the interview misplaced and cut in such way you can't even tell what they're saying lol 

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, rik said:

i'm not sure about that first part... he invited paparazzis over and to be honest, it's quite possible he WAS drugging her. i don't see why else she would agree to any of the things he suggested 

For one — we don’t know if he drugged her or not, that’s all speculation, mostly claimed by Jamie Spears who isn’t the brightest tool in the shed or a man that I would trust, as many, if not most people would agree at this point. All I know is Jamie hated Sam’s guts but only because they had two completely different mindsets on how Britney should live her life. One wanted a conservator and for her to be overprotected/guarded/shielded while the other wanted her to be as free as possible with no constraints. That’s what I mean by she needed to find a balance. Sam did the opposite of what Team Spears wanted and that was he exposed her to the outside world instead of sheltering her in, hence him inviting the paparazzi over, as he claimed. Even if Sam never came into the picture, sooner or later, Britney would have wanted to find that freedom. It just so happened that Sam propelled that in her. If anything, I have a lot more respect for him and I know that many other fans are also realizing how he was right about a lot of things all along.

• Like 4