#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

It is though. Most homeless ppl do suffer from mental illness. Look it up...

This is not a sound argument. Sure, they suffer from mental illness. So do high-functioning members of society. 

It is mind boggling that you can be fine with Britney being worked like a slave (that is what she is) and still think she is extremely sick and on the verge of death. 

Random Nonsense - I think Brit should play around with a different hair color.   Love these shades.  Also,  she really looks good in shorter hair too, maybe cutting it all/extensions off and starting over would refresh her too.   She really is so pretty.  Can you tell I'm avoiding work??

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmsEAc0Xmh-TkUqH6RTlvimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQn-nVNNoypZYl5iLDirvSimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAEvPpe925Yb1W8LdZIk2

• Like 1
Just now, justphil said:

Why? Poorly written? If you recall, in 2007 we barely had smart phones. Britney had a blackberry and this was sent via mobile. So she’s had been typing on a very small phone with a tiny screen. I forgive lack of proper punctuation and sentences.

I was thinking the same thing. And the lawyer emails and such are much better written, as if they were written at a computer.

• Like 5
  • Content Curators
5 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

It was probably a chance she was willing to take, which is even more telling about the state of the situation. 

I think the one wrench in the machine is us fans. They probably NEVER could have imagined this backlash.

Do you think she discussed this with people before she did it?  I hope theres a plan in play...

1 minute ago, thrashette said:

I was thinking the same thing. And the lawyer emails and such are much better written, as if they were written at a computer.

I know I’m old but I totally remember my first cells. Button pushing to type letters it was tragic. I think these emails are definitely real. It makes sense for the timeline.

• Like 7
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, marioh said:

Idc what anyone says but imo she tried to get out so they put her in a facility and overmedicated her so she doesn't feel anything. And ofc they cut contact with the kids. They own her. That's why she never openly fought the c-ship before because she knew what would happen if she did. But she tried it now and here we are... This sounds like a conspiracy but I don't care. This is what I think.

I believe this too, I always thought she was fine. She only went crazy because of them because judging by her blogs, she’s completely normal and like the rest of us, overworked and stressed out that’s all. Team Britney has to make a show out of everything. I’m so worried what will happen to her especially since electroshock therapy was mentioned. It’s as if they want to literally program her and I’m sure they do. This makes me teary just thinking about it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I really dont know How to feel about all of this. Like the gram, had an unknown source, Lynne liked and then unliked comments. And I haven’t followed all the 350+ pages, cuz some people are also exaggerating

I can’t really just believe all of this, I’m gonna stay neutral. Looks bad for both sides Good to see her. She does look somewhat sad thiugh, could just be a bad pic 

• Like 1