#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Super Mods

Team Britney always makes her look like the monster when it’s actually them. I bet it’s them that demanded that no one look at her, she looks like a lonely person and they continue to make her feel like that with stupid demands like that. Base on what celebrities say, it seems it’s mostly management that makes outrageous demands. I mean the domination announcement is proof she cares for fans somewhat by trying to sign but they aggressively pushed her away. 

Im sure she longs for some social interaction since they probably do keep her couped up like a bird when she’s not working.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Tell that to the families of the homeless ppl that died over the winter because they weren’t able to rationalize that -50 degree weather isn’t survivable because of their mental illness. 

Some ppl have severe cases. society thinks it’s better to let ppl die because it’s better than having them committed against their will. 

Dude. LOL. Homeless people??? Come the **** ON. You know that is not the same thing. 

3 minutes ago, marioh said:

Idc what anyone says but imo she tried to get out so they put her in a facility and overmedicated her so she doesn't feel anything. And ofc they cut contact with the kids. They own her. That's why she never openly fought the c-ship before because she knew what would happen if she did. But she tried it now and here we are... This sounds like a conspiracy but I don't care. This is what I think.

Do you think she knew this was going to happen?  She had to have an idea...

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, marioh said:

Idc what anyone says but imo she tried to get out so they put her in a facility and overmedicated her so she doesn't feel anything. And ofc they cut contact with the kids. They own her. That's why she never openly fought the c-ship before because she knew what would happen if she did. But she tried it now and here we are... This sounds like a conspiracy but I don't care. This is what I think.

I completely agree

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, bbbitchme said:

I hate to say this,but jamie lynn makes me sick

I think we should stop paying attention to her family. They didn't do anything about Brit's situation the past 10 years so they're not gonna do anything now. Lou clearly brainwashed JL so let's just ignore all these lunatics.

• Like 4
Just now, jordeezy said:

Do you think she knew this was going to happen?  She had to have an idea...

It was probably a chance she was willing to take, which is even more telling about the state of the situation. 

I think the one wrench in the machine is us fans. They probably NEVER could have imagined this backlash.

• Like 3
  • Content Curators
27 minutes ago, Pinkbabytee said:

better than being a pos harrassing someone u don't even know bc u don't have a life and have to live through others drama. like cmon we all know that everyone is doing this bc they're thirsty for new britney music and not bc they care for real. pathetic.

I ain’t the one setting up websites and protests :well:

but it’s pretty stupid to excuse some evident signs just cause you want attention to come off As edgy or some ****

bye :umok: