#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, f**knfurter said:

Holy ****, the "she's young and cute, I just forgot her name" part, and the "I need to stop letting y'all walk all over me" bits. That... is Britney Spears without a doubt.

there's 2 other emails.. the other two are between her and a lawyer about some custody issues and CPS.. but I agree, even if some of these look fake "visually", I feel like the text just has The Legendary Mrs. Britney Spears written all over them.. :gelis:

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Aang said:

Also the lawyer calling “Child Protective Services”, “Children’s Protective Services” is pretty weird considering she’s a family lawyer. 

Idk for some reason these new emails don’t read as real. They sound like a fan that doesn’t speak English as a native language wrote them. 

Not saying they’re fake. The emails are just getting harder and harder to believe. 

Like the lawyer isn’t speaking in a very “lawyerly” manner. 

I agree on a lot, the emails are too convenient and the layout of them looks like they've been typed out on word or a macbook. Very suspect 

• Like 1

E-mails aside what we do know is Britney is most definitely being mistreated in more ways than one and it is disgusting. These pictures prove it all. For someone who was going just for a little R&R she looks MISERABLE compared to when we last saw her in January. Britney would never voluntarily go in or agree to it IMO. We all know Britney doesn't like being told what to do and she enjoys her freedom like every other ******** human. I can't take it. Like I'm at work and have done almost nothing today because I am so consumed by this. Our girl is so trapped :crying1:

• Like 7
Just now, itsanfernybitch said:

E-mails aside what we do know is Britney is most definitely being mistreated in more ways than one and it is disgusting. These pictures prove it all. For someone who was going just for a little R&R she looks MISERABLE compared to when we last saw her in January. Britney would never voluntarily go in or agree to it IMO. We all know Britney doesn't like being told what to do and she enjoys her freedom like every other ******** human. I can't take it. Like I'm at work and have done almost nothing today because I am so consumed by this. Our girl is so trapped :crying1:

Idc what anyone says but imo she tried to get out so they put her in a facility and overmedicated her so she doesn't feel anything. And ofc they cut contact with the kids. They own her. That's why she never openly fought the c-ship before because she knew what would happen if she did. But she tried it now and here we are... This sounds like a conspiracy but I don't care. This is what I think.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Princess Pink said:

I feel like people forget that just because you have bi-polar disorder, or suicidal tendencies, or any sort of mental illness, does not mean you should have ZERO control over your life. There is a difference between being a loving, caring support system and being a leech. Everything about Team Britney is exploitative and evil. 

Tell that to the families of the homeless ppl that died over the winter because they weren’t able to rationalize that -50 degree weather isn’t survivable because of their mental illness. 

Some ppl have severe cases. society thinks it’s better to let ppl die because it’s better than having them committed against their will. 

• Like 1