#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Her dad probably told her to go out for the tabloids so she listened but she's def not going to look happy or made up. She's going to try to go against him in any way and that's what she's doing here. She doesn't look happy. She's showing us and jamie that but she still followed his directions because he's her conservator.

She's literally a slave, a puppet... The conservatorship was supposed to make her better, but here we are in 2019, 11 years later, and she looks like her mental health has even worsened compared with 2008. Clearly, something isn't working. I'm at a loss of words, I just feel so sorry for her.

• Like 6
4 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

All staged if you ask me. Paid article, Sam put there on purpose so they can say she has some 'freedom', messy hair to remind us she's not ok mentally and that she needs the cship...disgusting **** :ririshade1:

If her hair would have been brushed you would have said “STAGED BECAUSE BRITNEY WOULD NEVER BRUSH HER HAIR”

and why wouldn’t Sam be with her on her “day off”?

• Like 1

Okay Im going to out on a limb here and just write my 2 cents. 
I believe Britney previously felt good enough to stop with, or decrease her meds by her own will. I think she might have wanted a baby after the Vegas shows and made plans for this with or without Sams knowledge. I believe she might have been forced back on her heavy meds when someone found this out and that that might have contributed to a miscarriage that left her in the state she is in now (or she had one naturally). I also believe that Sam might have wanted out of the relationship but he is now kept put by Britneys team since she's in a too fragile state to go through another break up. This is just my thoughts and I have no proof of any of this. But... 

I think this is all bad... very bad.

• Like 1

I feel like people forget that just because you have bi-polar disorder, or suicidal tendencies, or any sort of mental illness, does not mean you should have ZERO control over your life. There is a difference between being a loving, caring support system and being a leech. Everything about Team Britney is exploitative and evil. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Dhl818 said:

Does anyone else think possibly Britney’s delusional father and manager are doing all this just to get This attention Britney is receiving so that when she has ANOTHER “comeback” her new residency will sell out like the first one did because everyone wants to know if BRITNEY has come back which she never will if they don’t let her go. What else could their motivation be?

I'm not buying or streaming anything until she's freed.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Princess Pink said:

What is the name of the place she's at? We need protestors outside ASAP.

Apparently it's the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. We don't know if she's there, but both the salon and hotel where Britney was spotted are in the near vicinity of it so it would make sense.

Just now, LELE said:

I wonder if it is for conservatorship reasons, she can't sign any kind of document.
I mean her dad and her lawyer have to do that for her

The autograph is not consider as a document :overitkbye: and she had sign several times eg in london. I dont know why they dont let her some times it happens in domination night too..and i dont know why Britney dont tell **** off i will sign..i mean its an autograph

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Aang said:

Also the lawyer calling “Child Protective Services”, “Children’s Protective Services” is pretty weird considering she’s a family lawyer. 

Idk for some reason these new emails don’t read as real. They sound like a fan that doesn’t speak English as a native language wrote them. 

Not saying they’re fake. The emails are just getting harder and harder to believe. 

I also have a hard time believing that the emails are real 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Thank God she is alive but she is in a daze, yall.  I thought she got her hair done?  Something isn't right.  Team B is spooked and trying to sell the narrative that we "overreacted".  

Her roots are done :mj:

Britney not brushing her hair makes you think she didn’t get it done? Lol