#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

It’s just so sad to see her family enjoying Easter & she stuck in LA, I’ll think if she was free to leave she would have went to Louisiana & enjoyed Easter with her family 

Yeah and ugly *** Lou probably threw some big *** obnoxious elitist Easter party for her family and friends just to show off her fancy life WITH BRITNEYS MONEY :meltdown:

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Princess Pink said:

It's time to end this type of delusion within the fan base. Comments on her dress are... pathetic to say the least. If you can't recognize the scary situation she is in, how can you truly call yourself a fan?

I truly believe Britney has a severe mental illness. Mistakes were made within her team and I think she should retire and find what ever happiness she can. 

You all say you won’t buy her stuff anymore. There is no reason to carry with a show if it wasn’t real. What do they get out of it... 

It doesn’t make sense. 

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Pinkbabytee said:

omg the comments in this thread are so disgusting. stop with that #freebritney **** and get a grip.

Go back to stanning two step basic aerola granola who cries in EVERY single performance to sell more tickets

oh please 

:yelping::yelping::yelping:

3 hours ago, annalai23 said:

how can anyone walk in public with that messy hair.... I hope she would at least comb her hair before going out....

Her dad probably told her to go out for the tabloids so she listened but she's def not going to look happy or made up. She's going to try to go against him in any way and that's what she's doing here. She doesn't look happy. She's showing us and jamie that but she still followed his directions because he's her conservator.

48 minutes ago, itsbritbrit said:

it may be true that Sam was asked for this act.but then there may be reasons why he played along .either hes attention seeker or he genuinely care for her and wants to be protective .control the narrative from inside .fight it from within the system.i hope for latter

He doesn't have a choice. Literally the conservator has to make decisions for her. Jamie probably told Sam that if he wants to stay with Britney he has to go out with her and stage these photos.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, stefihilton said:

that cultist hoe will burn in hell. ironic, don't you think?

I’m sure she already owns land down there at this point and surprisingly not paid for with Britneys money but with the disgusting karma she’s accumulated throughout her sad excuse of her career. 

• Like 8
6 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Go back to stanning two step basic aerola granola who cries in EVERY single performance to sell more tickets

oh please 

:yelping::yelping::yelping:

better than being a pos harrassing someone u don't even know bc u don't have a life and have to live through others drama. like cmon we all know that everyone is doing this bc they're thirsty for new britney music and not bc they care for real. pathetic.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

she looks exactly ppl would look after spending time in a psychiatric hospital taking meds for a while. and honestly they could give her a break not showing her that way. it's just how much her ream doesn't care. they want to show her first pictures anyway. it is soo sad. she surely wasn't photographed then she was placed there. cause nobody knew. and they surely could make her get out of that hotel without nobody even notice. actually she has a house of her own with gates why to go to the public place like hotel. of course it's all to make her pictures then. so sad. u can be worlds richest woman and still be so miserable.

Agree 100%. She looks so out of it from the meds. Meds are supposed to relax you and make you less emotional and that's exactly how she looks here. Sending this to the fbi. :badthoughts: