#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, Lilith said:

The kids don't deserve to have a **** Easter just because their aunt is in a l00ney bin. What's interesting is that everyone here had no problem when Shesam went to Canada for his ******* titty show, eventho he and everyone else knew shes in the mental health facility, but now somehow people have a problem if the kids get to have a nice Easter? JL's kids are not at fault for any of this. For all we know Britney might not even want to see JL or her shitty mom etc.

1. I didn’t know about Sam.

2. U can still have a great Easter by visiting ur aunt. When my brother attempted sucide on Xmas eve when I was 9 my parents still made sure we had a Xmas but also visited him in the hospital. :bedtime:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Halaut17 said:

i still just don't get it, non celebrities are outraged by it, i see youtubers making videos etc, but celebrities are quiet. 

maybe theyre afraid of getting sued or something idk but Miley, Selena, Ari and a ton of other girls are fans of hers so where are they now :badthoughts:

4 minutes ago, Halaut17 said:

i still just don't get it, non celebrities are outraged by it, i see youtubers making videos etc, but celebrities are quiet. 

Tom Cruise long ago spoke against psychiatry and he became crazy person in eyes of folks

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Don't worry it's just 20 pages of weird butterfly images, people arguing about Sam Lutfi and some flop journalist that is boring and jealous of Britney because she wanted to be a famous pop star but she flopped so she turned to journalism instead

OMG did she really?! LMAO that explains her being such a ***** *** :tifflmao:

• Like 1