#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, CrystalDorris said:

Todays thoughts:

If we are just uber stanning, and if Britney is too unwell to speak for herself, and things are actually being attended to appropriatly, then why doesn't Britneys team just release a direct statement to us addressing our concerns head on? 

******read on for how***********

A direct statement to fans: 

- not though a third party, media outlet

- on video, perhaps from Lou Taylor and/or Larry Rudolph themselves

- addressing the #FreeBritney movement

- directly addressing our concerns and situation, not skirting around it or deflecting

- and adding what measures they are going to put in place to ensure that Britneys rights are protected. Which could include: Britneys rights to appeal, second opinion, the support she has to appeal, impartial judiciary,and facilitating independent review and or investigation of the conservatorship, including the management of her affairs (finnances, health and wellbeing)

- a honest heart to heart, and stop treating their customer base like idiots!

?????

If they are well intentioned then they should be able to expose their real agenda. 

Instead, their current mixed bag of tactics so far, of:  deflect, overshadow , suppress, manipulate the truth , ignore, turn the fanbase into the bad guys  and go silent.

This approach is only making them look more and more suspicious. Their tactics and their silence, gives a level of validation to the allegations held against them. If they have nothing to hide, then why are they hiding? Disability confidentiality can be maintained. As this is about her teams actions, not Britney.  They need to understand this.

??????????????

? Goodness there are some real  backward thinking people in their PR team. This is basic damage control! ....or yep, ot simply is, they have a lot to hide.?

A f**king men!!!!

If they were doing everything ethically they should be able to address this issue. Since they aren't and they still haven't made a statement, it is obvious that they are hiding the truth, and the information revealed may actually be factual!!

• Like 6
1 minute ago, holditagainstbritney said:

Can you translate? I don’t know what it says :mj:

"Zoey is great and you are ****

How can you be so (idk what soreta means but we can deduce) with the sister who loves you so much?"

"This girl makes me go crazy (idk what LPRM means)

Britney loves her and she acts like that"

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

How can you be so (idk what soreta means but we can deduce) with the sister who loves you so much?"

"Soreta" means "piece of ****".

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Zoey is great, you are ****.

How can you be such an ******* with your sister who loves you? the ****... 

:orangu:

:deadbanana:

• Content Curators
39 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

I don't understand how her hair can look like Primeney some days and then ruined other days....

Just hire the person who can consistently make her look gorgeous and fire the rest :mhm:

id much much rather have ponytailney than this

unpopular opinion: i like ponytailney instead of the really weird dolled up she had sometimes from 2017 onwards

i thought she looked great this summer

Image result for britney european tour piece of me

• Like 1