#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Well this will go to **** if we can't even agree on what HT we are using :surething: I'm going to stick to #savebritney just for today, the hashtag doesn't mean **** it's just a tool to get people to click and learn about the depth of it. Who cares if it's #FreeBritney #FreeXBritney or whatever, the aim is to get it trending otherwise we won't get any exposure, is it really that difficult to understand? :surething:

• Like 1

I did question some things said in the podcast. We don’t know for sure what’s going on, but regardless I am sad for Britney and hope that whatever happens she can be happy and healthy in the end. I wish her team would speak up though. Staying silent isn’t doing any good when fans are worried about her. 

I don’t understand fans who don’t support this. First of all, there are plenty of signs that something really is deeply wrong.

Second of all, even if everything is actually fine and this is all not true, why wouldn’t you want to be safe and try to bring attention to the situation just in case? Imagine if something worse happens to Britney and you had sat back and didn’t do anything or tried to discredit the whole thing completely. 

Better safe than sorry. 

• Like 8

Hey guys, i've been out for a while, can somebody pull me in? Whats new? :comingthru:

I was on twitter all yesterday's afternoon and im proud of everyone except for some crazy fans wanting to fill a missing person form omg...:umwtf:

Anyway, Im aware of Paris Hilton acknowledging the movement, anything else?:)

• Like 4

Well this will go to **** if we can't even agree on what HT we are using :surething: I'm going to stick to #savebritney just for today, the hashtag doesn't mean **** it's just a tool to get people to click and learn about the depth of it. Who cares if it's #FreeBritney #FreeXBritney or whatever, the aim is to get it trending otherwise we won't get any exposure, is it really that difficult to understand? :surething:

• Like 6
Just now, nels64 said:

SaveBritney only makes us look even more dramatic and deranged. God this fanbase did not calm down over night. 

We also have marketing materials, images, blogs, websites, etc dedicated to freebritney and this idiot is going to kill all of that with savebritney? 

I love the work they’ve done but seriously? They think that Britney’s team is powerful enough to block a hashtag? Not even the president can block **** he hates from trending...you think LARRY has that power???? :tifflmao:

ITS THE ALGORITHM PEOPLE. ITS GOING TO BLOCK WHATEVER WE START WITH!!!! Because we arent naturally talking about it. 

I removed the middle tweet from my original quote btw. I originally read and thought of posting it  as irs good to see counter arguments, but then thought this was not right place for that

3 minutes ago, nels64 said:

The main hashtag we push needs to be a variation of #freebritney

It’s the #FreeBritney movement/campaign we can’t just f**kin change it in the middle. There’s images and tshirts and websites and forums already made for FreeBritney it can’t suddenly be SaveBritney:

#FreeBrit

#Free-Britney

#FreeBritneySpears

#FreeXBritneyXSpears

#FreeBritneyBitch

#Free_Britney

#Free.Britney

#FreeHer

#BritneySpears

#Free #Britney

#Britney

#Freedom4Britney

#FreedomForBritney

#FreeBritneyBitch

#FreedomXForXBritney

#Freedom_4_Britney

It still has the same meaning...Plus it'll go back to Free something Britney the minute we hear a development 

4 minutes ago, nels64 said:
14 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

SaveBritney only makes us look even more dramatic and deranged.

you don't know **** about marketing do you :gerlwat: people will click on the HT only if it shocks them and captures their attention, it's about getting maximum exposure not fighting over what HT to use. People on Twitter are already spreading the info of today's trending with #SaveBritney so stop making anything else happen lmfao you're just dividing the fanbase right now. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, nels64 said:

K y’all use SaveBritney. It’ll get confusing and not really go anywhere but that’s fine. Continue to solidify how crazy this fanbase is to the media and completely discredit 

You're way too sensitive sweetheart. There isn't that much of a difference between the two. The narrative isn't changing due to a word change. If it were BritneyIsKeptHostage I would get your point but saving Britney from her sick team isn't as deplorable as you are making it out to be. 

• Like 3
Just now, Explicit said:

You're way too sensitive sweetheart. There isn't that much of a difference between the two. The narrative isn't changing due to a word change. If it were BritneyIsKeptHostage I would get your point but saving Britney from her sick team isn't as deplorable as you are making it out to be. 

he's making a huge deal about the word Free when in reality the important part is talking about BRITNEY which he does not seem to comprehend lol

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Daxx said:

you don't know **** about marketing do you :gerlwat: people will click on the HT only if it shocks them and captures their attention, it's about getting maximum exposure not fighting over what HT to use. People on Twitter are already spreading the info of today's trending with #SaveBritney so stop making anything else happen lmfao you're just dividing the fanbase right now. 

Thank you!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

tagging the ******* FBI.. we are a mess, we should have left it all up to the podcast chicks.. :gtfo:

Britney's alleged situation is not of federal prerogative if I'm not mistaken anyway, so they can file whatever they want to, it'll be useless :tbh: 

• Like 2

Oh wow, everything is suddenly so confusing... like:

• There's the whole situation (the reason why #FreeBritney is even a thing)
  • There's the thing about the Twitter algorithm blocking the hashtag from trending because the posts don't sound natural or something
  • There's the mess with which hashtag to even use
  • There are 252 pages of talking, information and everything else here

I want to tweet about this whole situation, but:

1. I have no idea what to say in the tweet
  2. Do I just use all the hashtags or one or what?

This whole situation is really ******* confusing and messy, to be honest (at least for me).

Great article explaining the whole #FreeBritney / #FreeXBritney hashtags situation on Twitter:

2. Why Twitter Removes Still-Popular Topics From Trending:

"Some popular topics stay on the #TT list for a long time because more and more new people start tweeting about them. But some topics continue to get tons of tweets for a long time, yet are removed from the #TT list quickly—because no new people begin tweeting about them."

https://buffer.com/resources/five-twitter-secrets-about-censored-trending-topics

• Like 3