#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

15 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

PLEASE stop perpetuating the idea that Team Britney blocked the hashtag.. WE DON'T KNOW THAT.. it very easily (most likely tbh) could have been Twitter due to the spam as I've said like 86 million times already.. this is how misinformation spreads.. :wontcry:

personally i think they wouldn't do that, it';s something that twitter do which i don;t know why..maybe too much hashtags at the same time? i really don;t know

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

personally i think they wouldn't do that, it';s something that twitter do which i don;t know why..maybe too much hashtags at the same time? i really don;t know

i think probably in this era of 'fake news' and misinformation, social media platforms are trying harder to prevent misinformation spreading through their platforms as well as it's likely been reported as spam or the algorithms see as so because people might be sharing the same messages rather than contributing to the conversation individually.

• Like 1