#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

All of this is a game changer for her team because they can't operate like they used to now with all eyes on them now.

It would be in the team best interest, since its not going to get easy for them, to start prepping to get her out of the conservatorship because more of their skeletons will fall out.

wow cappy has become likable now :fakewow:

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

why not stopconservatorshipabuse or justiceforbritney are sound less dramatic and more you know to the point..this is what we want at the end! savebritney is too dramatic i think and may they will not take it seriously or whatever

We need it to be dramatic so if someone sees it on trending they will press it to see what is happening

• Like 1
1 minute ago, nels64 said:

Yeah and I think we need to stick to the marketing we already came up with. We already have a site called freebritney we can’t just go changing **** now. 

It doesn’t matter if it doesn’t show up in worldwide trends. It still makes noise when 40K people are tweeting about it. 

I say it if we really want to make sure it trends then the options are:

#Free-Britney

#FreeBritneySpears

#FreeBritneyBitch

#Free_Britney

#FreeXBritney

Also...you want to prevent FreeXBritney from getting blacklisted so you’re just not going to use it? How does that make any sense. We use it until it gets blacklisted lol.

This fanbase is so dumb and hardheaded sometimes. 

This “movement” is already going to ****. 

Also we should really just calm down for the weekend and start the trends again Monday.

Like continue sharing the story and tweeting throughout the weekend. But another big trending hour should be saved for the week.  

exactly..we need to stick on that..ppl will get confused..so we shall keep going with freebritney under different forms

Just one thing to people saying we're harming Britney:

If we're saying she needs more freedom, this is to empower her and puts the blame on her team. 

Their narrative of her being on the verge of death only fuels public opinion about her bein "crazy" or "psycho" as some news reports and does HUGE damage to her reputation and image. Far worse than the first "breakdown" did.

Just saying

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Yeah but the main one we push needs to be a variation of #freebritney

It’s the #FreeBritney movement/campaign we can’t just f**kin change it in the middle. There’s images and tshirts and websites already made for FreeBritney it can’t suddenly be SaveBritney

Yeah but since it won’t be trending the what’s the point if people don’t see it?

3 minutes ago, nels64 said:

The main hashtag we push needs to be a variation of #freebritney

It’s the #FreeBritney movement/campaign we can’t just f**kin change it in the middle. There’s images and tshirts and websites and forums already made for FreeBritney it can’t suddenly be SaveBritney:

#FreeBrit

#Free-Britney

#FreeBritneySpears

#FreeXBritneyXSpears

#FreeBritneyBitch

#Free_Britney

#Free.Britney

#FreeHer

#BritneySpears

#Free #Britney

#Britney

#Freedom4Britney