#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

21 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

And that's why I think something is up. We all know Britney is not allowed to see her sons, except for maybe 2 or 3 hours. So what is she doing? Where is she? I maybe overthinking it, but it's just weird. She might want some alone time, but during a pandemic, I don't think anyone wants to be alone.

Yes I agree, but at the same time I think maybe it's just their relationship that is a little weird lol I mean Britney lives alone in that big mansion, they're together for 4 years already and they don't live together and he still lives so far away from Thousand Oaks :fran:

27 minutes ago, enAC said:

Yes I agree, but at the same time I think maybe it's just their relationship that is a little weird lol I mean Britney lives alone in that big mansion, they're together for 4 years already and they don't live together and he still lives so far away from Thousand Oaks :fran:

I don’t believe she lives alone for one second. Someone like Robin Greenhill is living with her permenantly.

28 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

I don’t believe she lives alone for one second. Someone like Robin Greenhill is living with her permenantly.

When I said "alone" I meant without her sons, boyfriend, family or a friend 

• Like 1

Whatever is going on I don't think we will ever know by Britney, she wants to keep her personal life private more than ever now that she's not popular anymore and the mass media are not interested in her nor her life.  She would only speak publicly about the situation if she suddenly felt incapable of going out of all this **** by herself and couldn't find help in friends. Or maybe if she had a very huge meltdown again and tried to rebel.

• Like 4

Many people that this person who wrote this Weblog is a lie and a fan fiction but I am sorry, this weblog is written in 2008 and this blogger only say realities and I am impressed that this person does not doubt Britney's mental state for an instant.

https://loveandaffection01.wordpress.com/2008/02/26/release-britney-and-return-all-her-rights/

https://loveandaffection01.wordpress.com/2008/02/22/more-britney-civil-rights-violations/

https://loveandaffection01.wordpress.com/2008/02/20/the-aclu-should-be-all-over-this/

https://loveandaffection01.wordpress.com/page/1/

https://loveandaffection01.wordpress.com/2008/01/23/you-did-good-britney/

https://loveandaffection01.wordpress.com/2008/01/13/so-now-the-truth-comes-out/

https://loveandaffection01.wordpress.com/2008/02/29/britney-is-being-physically-abused/

I am impressed that this person spoke in 2008 like this:

• That in 2008 he talks about a temporary guardianship(that at first, he agreed but later not, seeing the intentions and that the reason was economic.)
  • That  this is like a hunt for a wild animal.
  • That they isolate her.
  • that she is suffering physical, financial, and medical / **** abuse.
  • That the medications she receives are extremely dangerous and that it is like a lobotomy.
  • That her team of attorneys are not doing a good job of guardianship and custody of their children.
  • That  she has not emotional support.
  • He talks that she has no civil rights and that she cannot visit a country or go on holidays without asking her guardian for permission.
  • Another detail a girl named Holly writes to this person and in one of her comments, she says that Jamie was physically abused by his father and that his mother committed suicide due to the violence in that house. (We knew the detail that her grandmother committed suicide but the motive has never been reported to the press, only a person close to Britney or the family knows that detail, and this girl, Holly, seems to know it).
  • Holly also writes in a comment, "it is interesting that the doctors at the hospital on both occasions she got sent thereafter tests were done, seem to have agreed she does not need to be in institutionalized in a hospital. Yet she presumably she would have more freedom in hospital than the situation she is in. she probably could choose not to have her father sleeping in her room with her.
    one thing that frightens me, after I see security manhandling her in public with no respect for her, that she may be locked in her home with these bunch of strange men while she is given her sleeping tablets and the like". 
  • This person/blogger in a comment with Holly says that he is going to write a book about Britney.
  • Love 2
  • Like 3
19 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

Am I the only one who thinks it's fishy that she hasn't been posting since that weird article came out regarding her being in a facility? She didnt post a video for BLM, she didnt post a video for Mood Ring. How convenient that she wasn't gonna post for another week due to BlackoutTuesday. I'm not buying this crap. Her team is up to something again and Mood Ring was a huge distraction. Most fans totally forgot about FreeBritney

Nope. Britney deserves better.

If tomorrow (monday) still no new posts, then something very serious it's going on for sure. Cassie has been busy lately with all the blm movement.

Thankfully they didn't post Britney weird hostage-smiling videos during this week, people would destroy her for being insensitive.

Her relationship with the "boyfriend" is extremely odd, even after all these years. Doesn't look anything serious, even tho "she" forces him on her Instagram. Esc*rt/nanny type of guy.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Many people that this person who wrote this Weblog is a lie and a fan fiction but I am sorry, this weblog is written in 2008 and this blogger only say realities and I am impressed that this person does not doubt Britney's mental state for an instant.

https://loveandaffection01.wordpress.com/2008/02/26/release-britney-and-return-all-her-rights/

https://loveandaffection01.wordpress.com/2008/02/22/more-britney-civil-rights-violations/

https://loveandaffection01.wordpress.com/2008/02/20/the-aclu-should-be-all-over-this/

https://loveandaffection01.wordpress.com/page/1/

https://loveandaffection01.wordpress.com/2008/01/23/you-did-good-britney/

https://loveandaffection01.wordpress.com/2008/01/13/so-now-the-truth-comes-out/

https://loveandaffection01.wordpress.com/2008/02/29/britney-is-being-physically-abused/

I am impressed that this person spoke in 2008 like this:

• That in 2008 he talks about a temporary guardianship(that at first, he agreed but later not, seeing the intentions and that the reason was economic.)
  • That  this is like a hunt for a wild animal.
  • That they isolate her.
  • that she is suffering physical, financial, and medical / **** abuse.
  • That the medications she receives are extremely dangerous and that it is like a lobotomy.
  • That her team of attorneys are not doing a good job of guardianship and custody of their children.
  • That  she has not emotional support.
  • He talks that she has no civil rights and that she cannot visit a country or go on holidays without asking her guardian for permission.
  • Another detail a girl named Holly writes to this person and in one of her comments, she says that Jamie was physically abused by his father and that his mother committed suicide due to the violence in that house. (We knew the detail that her grandmother committed suicide but the motive has never been reported to the press, only a person close to Britney or the family knows that detail, and this girl, Holly, seems to know it).
  • Holly also writes in a comment, "it is interesting that the doctors at the hospital on both occasions she got sent thereafter tests were done, seem to have agreed she does not need to be in institutionalized in a hospital. Yet she presumably she would have more freedom in hospital than the situation she is in. she probably could choose not to have her father sleeping in her room with her.
    one thing that frightens me, after I see security manhandling her in public with no respect for her, that she may be locked in her home with these bunch of strange men while she is given her sleeping tablets and the like". 
  • This person/blogger in a comment with Holly says that he is going to write a book about Britney.

Basically everything we talk about the c-ship even now, in 2020. Same topics, same questions...

Britney behavior nowadays shows signs of fear, like she's constantly afraid of something. Her anxiety issues are getting worse, and her team allowed meet & greets for years. I heard some stuff from brazilians, one of them went to m&g from last tour... Britney almost cried and couldn't look to him, she was shaking. Robin saw this and did nothing.

I have no doubt Britney mental health isn't a priority for them.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
58 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Basically everything we talk about the c-ship even now, in 2020. Same topics, same questions...

Britney behavior nowadays shows signs of fear, like she's constantly afraid of something. Her anxiety issues are getting worse, and her team allowed meet & greets for years. I heard some stuff from brazilians, one of them went to m&g from last tour... Britney almost cried and couldn't look to him, she was shaking. Robin saw this and did nothing.

I have no doubt Britney mental health isn't a priority for them.

I am personally impressed by this 2008 weblog.

This person says something happened that broke her heart.It is normal that she suffers from anxiety and everything he says in this weblog if is true. It is normal that she suffers anxiety and fears, she is in permanent conservatorship.

Many people/fans discredit this 2008 weblog, but that she is under permanent conservatorship is a fact, that she has no civil rights is a fact, and the procedure this person talks about medications is a fact.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

When a person is under conservatorship is legally incapable, this is a fact, that I think we all knew and we all knew that this was not normal but people preferred to look the other way.

Her conservatorship is illegal for many reasons, but one of the rules/regulations is that an incapacitated person cannot work and she has not stopped doing so. Her father, her team, and her lawyers have violated the laws.

This they did with abuse of power, corruption, and the obsession of the press and society for her.

Why no one has asked or investigated or because no one has found the documents and petition for conservatorship that he found @Meaner03 ?

Why have we now had access to these documents? I know that  are courts documents but I wonder how @Meaner03 got the papers for a petition of probate conservator?

Or was/is he a close person to her, but it's difficult since I don't think she had access to these documents?
Or is he a person who worked for her father's law firm? A person who works for Adam Streisand but is weird because he was one of the people behind this idea? Or is he someone who had contacts with the UCLA hospital or worked at UCLA?.

Andrew Wallet has disappeared? But why is no one wondering about the people behind it all or at least these people who are supposed to have devised this plot Adam Streisand and Dr.James E.Spar?.

Adam Streisand at least wanted her safety and he didn't want her father to be in this.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

When a person is under conservatorship is legally incapable, this is a fact, that I think we all knew and we all knew that this was not normal but people preferred to look the other way.

Her conservatorship is illegal for many reasons, but one of the rules/regulations is that an incapacitated person cannot work and she has not stopped doing so. Her father, her team, and her lawyers have violated the laws.

This they did with abuse of power, corruption, and the obsession of the press and society for her.

Why no one has asked or investigated or because no one has found the documents and petition for conservatorship that he found @Meaner03 ?

Why have we now had access to these documents? I know that  are courts documents but I wonder how @Meaner03 got the papers for a petition of probate conservator?

Or was/is he a close person to her, but it's difficult since I don't think she had access to these documents?
Or is he a person who worked for her father's law firm? A person who works for Adam Streisand but is weird because he was one of the people behind this idea? Or is he someone who had contacts with the UCLA hospital or worked at UCLA?.

Andrew Wallet has disappeared? But why is no one wondering about the people behind it all or at least these people who are supposed to have devised this plot Adam Streisand and Dr.James E.Spar?.

Adam Streisand at least wanted her safety and he didn't want her father to be in this.

Until we didn't organize good as bfans founding the lawyers and the reporters (Serious ones) 

you put #freebritney and the people even have any f.... idea of what it is.

Her situation is like a horror movie. A nightmare she can’t scape. And seeing Old footage when she constantly said how she liked to feel free and have freedom to do whatever she wants to do makes it even more heartbreaking to me. I hope she gets to live free either her human rights again. Those *******s will have why they deserve. 

I’M TALKING TO YOU LOU, JAIMIE AND THE REST OF YOUR CORRUPT AND PSYCHOPATH TEAM. YOU WILL FALL. WE WON’T STOP. WE WILL SCREAM AND SHOUT FREE BRITNEY AT EVERY CONCERT OR PUBLIC APPEARANCE SHE DOES AND WE WILL BOYCOTT EVERY PROJECT UNTIL SHE’S FREE. F**UCK YOU!!!

FREE BRITNEY, FREE BRITNEY, FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Genuinely curious, what role did Adam Streisand play in this? I always thought he was the lawyer Britney herself hired to try and stop the conservatorship, but he was removed from the court hearing because Dr. James E. Spar and Samuel Ingham alleged she was mentally incapable of hiring her own attorney... So I always kinda thought he was like one of the "good guys". Is there any other information on him?