The alleged real reason for Britney's social media posts according to a source that has known Britney for 5 years ...

Spoiler

Britney is mentally disconnected and has shut down because of the intense, prolonged, compounded trauma in her life -- especially when Jayden and Kevin did the interview with Daphne Barak. That broke her. She disassociates often as protection.

Her social media is her doing what she did during the conservatorship not because she is still controlled but because that's how she knows to cope.

While her father basically locked her in the house for 13 years, she would be bored and film herself in new dresses, which is what she does now.

Her life did not turn out the way she expected it to after the conservatorship ended. She dealt with a lot of blows. But when her sons stopped seeing her and spoke out against her in the media, it destroyed her in ways unimaginable to most. 

There's worry because she is depressed. However, she does not do dr**s, she is not a dr*g addict and is not in danger of dying. But she is depressed, which is a concern.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

Britney was far from locked in her home during the C Ship, Jimbo had her working withing weeks of her 51-50.

From the Circus Tour, Femme Fatale Tour, Vegas Residency, POM Tour, TV appearances overseas they had Britney working.

Which is disgusting to say someone is incapacitated yet they have her out working. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, jordeezy river red said:

It's more than that. She RESENTS her career. Yall don't remember her rolling her eyes at her Pepsi billboard sign in Stages? She has wanted to destroy her curated celebrity image since 2001. She's doing what she wants. 

I dont remember that. Is there a short video of that or a timestamp? 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, jordeezy river red said:

It's more than that. She RESENTS her career. Yall don't remember her rolling her eyes at her Pepsi billboard sign in Stages? She has wanted to destroy her curated celebrity image since 2001. She's doing what she wants. 

She is doing what she wants but will hopefully realize that consequences come with her actions, she doesn't need a c ship and never has.

Britney has her rights to make her mistakes and decisions, in the end with the choice in the housekeeper you can tell she's not making good decisions.

She's still in rebellion. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Until there is a document written and signed by a real doctor stating that Britney Jean Spears, suffers from ..... we need to stop diagnosing her with something based on silly videos on IG. Not even serious doctors do that.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, BPI said:

Until there is a document written and signed by a real doctor stating that Britney Jean Spears, suffers from ..... we need to stop diagnosing her with something based on silly videos on IG. Not even serious doctors do that.

she did mention in an ig post that she takes prozac for depression 

18 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

ha menzionato in un post ig che prende il prozac per la depressione 

I was referring to those who say he has serious deficits. When in fact she is an abused, depressed woman.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Valid theory but...

Britney instagram didn't change after her sons situation. Her instagram is bizarre since 2019, it never truly changed.

Her rants start in 2021 even before the c-ship ends... which is strange. 

But I do agree about her looking disconnected. It's clear she is "shielded" from the world.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
44 minutes ago, SeekTruth1981 said:

But when her sons stopped seeing her and spoke out against her in the media, it destroyed her in ways unimaginable to most. 

I dont think that many people know this and i assume Britney herself doesnt know and is confused by this but a lot of sons take fathers side even if he was bad to their mom. 

I know at least 2 women like that. Which is 2 too many. One had to move out of her house and my mom let her stay in my room since I dont live there anymore. All because her ex husband and her sons started being really mean to her that it became unbearable to live under the same roof with them. 

Another woman is a professional shrink and even she is sad and baffled by why her son whom she raised took his dead beat dad's side and doesnt talk to her anymore. 

There's another video I came across on youtube similar thing. Starts at 3:20 

Anyway, I hear she talks to them now so I hope all is not that bad. 

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

Look... If Britney was doing d r u g s live on instagram, id get the concern...

But she is literally dancing and trying dresses, whenever she talks she does it coherently (the august IG video where she showed her wrinkle patches, the 22 min long video where she explained her situation, etc) 

Everyone thinks all she does in life is sit at her house because thats what she shows us but she is traveling to Mexico to maul and to wherever the f uck she wants all the time, living her best life

Im truly lost on what's the current narrative. Is she kept on her house all day trying on dresses or is she spending recklessly on trips while she is not working?

I can't believe some people think being depressed is being totally mentally ill and insane, I think everyone has dealt with symptoms of depression and stress at some point of their lives and seeing how she was and is treated by the media and her own family its totally normal for her to be depressed.

Edited by peacht
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)

During the CON, locked in her house was true. Before 2019, her time was spent working on stage, doing official ceremonies, rehab and therapy sessions with a doctor she did not trust, AA sessions 4 times a week. She could not go anywhere unless she asked her father for permission. There was a window with more freedom when her father got sick. Asghari and Britney got closer at that time. The situation got slightly better when Jodi Montgomery replaced the entire care team. 

Edited by Hamelia
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, peacht said:

Look... If Britney was doing d r u g s live on instagram, id get the concern...

But she is literally dancing and trying dresses, whenever she talks she does it coherently (the august IG video where she showed her wrinkle patches, the 22 min long video where she explained her situation, etc) 

Everyone thinks all she does in life is sit at her house because thats what she shows us but she is traveling to Mexico to maul and to wherever the f uck she wants all the time, living her best life

Im truly lost on what's the current narrative. Is she kept on her house all day trying on dresses or is she spending recklessly on trips while she is not working?

I can't believe some people think being depressed is being totally mentally ill and insane, I think everyone has dealt with symptoms of depression and stress at some point of their lives and seeing how she was and is treated by the media and her own family its totally normal for her to be depressed.

they're grasping at straws, because not even TMZ knows what the narrative is. How can she be a complete danger to herself and so violent when apparently she spends so much time alone, in her big echoing mansion. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block