Will Blackout be on the Apple Music Best Albums?

Posted (edited)

Do you think Blackout will be one of Apple Music's best albums of all time? 

We are about to enter the top 10 and no sign of Blackout and worse albums have made it to the list. Not including it,  would be a big FU to Britney's legacy. 

Edited by OverCrazy
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

They won’t included it bc they are tasteless. Like having Taylor Swift in the top 20 above Madonna and Gaga is just nuts. 

I was shocked by that, especially since they chose 1989 when it is not even her best album (even Swifties say it). 

I was also surprised they didn't include any of Mariah's albums, even in lower ratings. 

Posted (edited)

As a Taylor fan, I can't help but notice that including the 1989 re-recording seems a bit odd. The original would’ve made much more sense tbh. This is how these lists make you raise an eyebrow. I can't take them seriously when they add Beyoncé's album in the top 20, considering she's the biggest fraud in the music industry (she doesn’t write, steals writing credits + visuals and has no fashion sense. That’s Beyoncé). :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
It's clear this list is influenced by payola, sympathy, affiliations, and other management reasons, so it's best to pay it no mind.:flop_britney_candies:

Edited by Style.
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, OverCrazy said:

I was shocked by that, especially since they chose 1989 when it is not even her best album (even Swifties say it). 

I was also surprised they didn't include any of Mariah's albums, even in lower ratings. 

i despise t s but thats her only album with hits...

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Probably not unfortunately. Even though its better than like 70% of the albums they've listed already. I'm expecting it to be 2 Beyonce albums and then 2 or 3 Taylor albums with maybe one or two albums by MJ and Madonna and that's it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.