#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I understand it as the investigation happening to see if Brit is being treated poorly. Not if she should be set free. So if a new conservator is appointed - who depending on the investigation may or may not stay permanently - who has Jamie’s interests in mind but is not the one who actually got accused by Britney, the judge may see this as a big enough change to continue the cship. They might rule that changes need to be made in how strict the cship is but who actually thinks team cship are actually gonna make those changes if the new conservator is just as corrupt as Jamie and was hired for that exact reason? And if nobody can prove that fact or doesn’t even try to and Britney’s “advocate” confirms Britney is ok with everything - I don’t see light at the end of this tunnel.

but I totally might have understood this the wrong way so please educate me if I did.

1 minute ago, Archangel said:

This is a whole system of corrupt people who work with one another to exploit vulnerable people

is this a f**king cult or mafia or something 

Something like that :( just horrible. I wish Britney could somehow escape this disgustingly corrupt system and just live her life freely. She didn't deserve this and I'm scared for her. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, armrunner1998 said:

Something like that :( just horrible. I wish Britney could somehow escape this disgustingly corrupt system and just live her life freely. She didn't deserve this and I'm scared for her. 

It goes back to what Azalea Banks said... someone took an oath to "the CULTure" on Britney's behalf and they are forcing her to keep her end of the bargain or its THAT person's head.

4 minutes ago, Archangel said:

Is there something I’m too dumb to understand because why is Lynne’s lawyer not objectifying. Is this still going according to “plan”?

I have no knowledge of the law or how those things work, but I suppose everything has to be done in steps.

This is about Jamie stepping back and putting his replacement, which for some reasons he was able to tell who should it be.

I suppose if Lynne or any other person wanted to be the conservator, it would have to be done in another, separate move, with its own hearing/documents. 

Maybe they're just waiting for the next hearing.

Or maybe Lynne doesn't actually want to be the conservator. 

• Like 3

Is there something I’m too dumb to understand because why is Lynne’s lawyer not objectifying. Is this still going according to “plan”?

Lynne knows what is "necessary"... I am telling you, she is just steppin in to smooth things over.  She knows the deal that they made for Britney's success. She wants britney ALIVE but Britney is "paying the price" for thinking for herself.  Her path was laid out for her... they made her rich and she broke the rules.  She knows too much to be able to speak freely. 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

how can a judge just pick a substitute instead of her mother?

Well....to be quite fair, Britney's cship has a lot to do with taking care of her money. Lynne has no background whatsoever in managing big fortunes such as Britney's. So the appointed conservator should supposedly be someone more fitting regarding those matters, and Lynne - in a judge's point of view - could really not represent Britney as well as Jodie, considering their backgrounds.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

Well....to be quite fair, Britney's cship has a lot to do with taking care of her money. Lynne has no background whatsoever in managing big fortunes such as Britney's. So the appointed conservator should supposedly be someone more fittingly regarding those matters, and Lynne - in a judge's point of view - could really not represent Britney as well as Jodie, considering their backgrounds.

Oh, I bet that Jordieezy has lots of experience in managing fortunes. 

• Like 1

I just don't know anymore. The more the days pass the more I believe that there's no way out. 

Poor girl..

What are the chances that Brenda is actually an honourable person and not corrupted??

Ideally in my delusional world Brenda is one of the good guys and actually will consider Britney's well-being.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Lynne knows what is "necessary"... I am telling you, she is just steppin in to smooth things over.  She knows the deal that they made for Britney's success. She wants britney ALIVE but Britney is "paying the price" for thinking for herself.  Her path was laid out for her... they made her rich and she broke the rules.  She knows too much to be able to speak freely. 

Honestly it’s this ....

they invested so much in Britney to let it go down the drain. They’re not ready for the vessel to stop being used to push whatever agenda ...

i legit think Britney’s gonna be killed and they’ll call it suicide or some side effect from meds ... 

its not just about money, it’s about power and society . This is some scary twisted **** ...

she got signed cause of the Mickey Mouse club and they knew she had potential to push whatever agenda they needed her to. 

• Like 3