#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

guys just one question. regardless of this new lawyer, we still have a next hearing in a few weeks correct? So, does it really matter if she substitutes Jamie?

currently there is still a hearing on the 18th

however i believe if jodi is there there is a chance a judge may prefer her as a potential conservator and keep her to see how she works out as a conservator in the long term, because of her background. jodi may say some bs how she'll 'help' britney prepare for life outside of the conservatorship and she could easily say she's not ready and with her background a judge may accept that

that is what i worry about :tear: because even if they said she doesn't need a conservatorship on the 18th it wouldn't be dissolved that quickly there would be so many things to change so it'd take time

Just now, BSfemme said:

so let's be clear here, what is today's hearing about? to remove jamie and decide if jodi is the enw conservator, right?

and then, sept 18 is about the c-ship status after the investigation, where i assume britney and lynne will attend, right?

yes

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

currently there is still a hearing on the 18th

however i believe if jodi is there there is a chance a judge may prefer her as a potential conservator and keep her to see how she works out as a conservator in the long term, because of her background. jodi may say some bs how she'll 'help' britney prepare for life outside of the conservatorship and she could easily say she's not ready and with her background a judge may accept that

that is what i worry about :tear: because even if they said she doesn't need a conservatorship on the 18th it wouldn't be dissolved that quickly there would be so many things to change so it'd take time

to be fair guys, regardless of today, i'm pretty sure her mom will take over. it is that simple. how can a judge just pick a substitute instead of her mother? with Britney herself asking for it. :decisions:

I mean... whatever moves Jamie does, he just lost. against either her mother, Kevin and Britney herself obvs.

• Like 6