Pushing to 10M - Ooh Ooh Baby & Heaven On Earth Listening Party (just entered top 50!)

If this song hits 10M streams on Spotify, it will mean Blackout has 10/15 (11 if you count Heaven on Earth) songs with over at least 10M streams which is INSANE

(Only Glory has so many (over the 10M) songs but the album is dead)

3142863824_a61c620f5d.jpg

Now, since the song gets about 3,800 streams a day, I need few helpers with boosting it.

*If you want to boost the other close song, you can do Heaven On Earth

51293759194_f331e78d8e_b.jpg

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Isla said:

That’s crazy how close they are. I thought Get Naked would be the most popular of the Blackout non-single tracks. 

Get Naked is actually her most-streamed non-single with over 25 million streams….

• Love 3
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, MoodRing3 said:

Get Naked is actually her most-streamed non-single with over 25 million streams….

Nnn tbh I posted this on mobile and you can't really see streams for an album that well on the mobile Spotify. The web app gives a better idea. 

But yes I just checked and you're right. That's way more than I expected the song to have. Maybe I meant to say Freakshow as that's only on 10m?

Edited by Isla
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block