#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Not sure how I feel about this TMZ article... if I recall correctly, Britney doesn’t have any custody of her boys due to her breakdown in 07/08. Kevin was granted full custody of the boys while Britney was being placed in multiple 5150s and eventually the conservatorship. Britney only has visitation rights and Kevin has sole custody (one of the reasons why he gets so much of her money aside from being a trash bag). Yes, Kevin nicely splits his time with Britney 50/50 (as he should since she’s paying for his all 50 of his kids) but her time with them is only visitation. This is how her father is able to manipulate her with her kids as bait. He is the one who decides when she is allowed to see them, not the courts, because she has no legal custody of those boys... only visitation. So either the court is limiting her visitation to 70/30, which I don’t even think is a real thing, or she’s making progress with the courts and getting actual court documented custody of her kids... and if that’s the case I think that even though it may only be 30%, thats better than only having visitation rights. 

Thats how I understood it too. That he gave her the 50/50 but he actually has 100 percent custody. She has no rights, and couldn't go into court and legally can't have custody. If this is the case, this should be helping her get her life back if she is in fact part of these conversations...however to me it sounds like her team trying to give her even less time, while she pays Kevin even more....since she is still legally in the conservatorship. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, AmberLouise said:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/03/britney-spears-child-custody-change-kevin-federline/

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline are making changes to their child custody arrangement official in court docs.

TMZ has learned that they have formally agreed Kevin will gets custody of their 2 boys 70% of the time. We're told this has actually been the arrangement since August of last year but wanted to see how it worked before formalizing it -- and they made it official last week in docs filed on Aug. 28.

This is a shift from the previous agreement where they each had 50-50 custody. It's been that way ever since Britney stabilized following her mental health struggles that began in 2007.

Sources with knowledge tell us under the new arrangement Britney's 30% custodial rights with 12-year-old Jayden and 13-year-old Sean are not supervised.

TMZ has been reporting ... Britney has struggled over the past year with her mental health, in no small part because the medicines she was taking for her mental health condition stopped working. She entered a facility earlier this year to stabilize herself ... however, our sources say doctors were having trouble finding the right mix of medications.

Britney's been out and about in public, but privately ... we're told she still struggles to get back on an even keel. Her career remains on ice while she tries to get better.

I thought the whole idea of that cship was her taking back her kids but now after 11 years of her being under it she got cut of her custody to 30%.  I mean i have no words if cship meant to help why is she still cuyt of her kids. Must've been a real reason. Britney herself couldn't no she wouldn't want to do it in anyway. That is obvious her father is cutting her kids away. Well they gonna grow up in 5 -6years i just hope they won't destroy Britney till that. Cause once boys can decide themselv who they wanna live with that mfers won't have leverage and will stop manipulate her with kids. System is so fked up. I wonder how Britney finds strength to live in it i would already gave up ...

• Like 2

I think the reason why this isn’t making sense to me is because this is a paid TMZ article from her team.... :whatitellu:

They're trying to show that Britney is so mentally unstable AGAIN, that now her ‘custody’ of her kids is being decreased. But they’ve forgotten that we know that she hasn’t had any type of custody of those kids since 2007/2008. Kevin has had sole custody of their kids for over a decade now and Britney only has VISITATION rights which he allows her that 50/50. So either her team is trying to make her look like she’s crazy and that she’s been reduced to 70/30 (it would have to be visitation and I don’t think you can give a certain percentage on visitation), or Britney is actually gaining some real legal custody of her boys.

I wonder if @Meaner03 would be able to find any of the new court docs regarding this :disappointed:

• Like 5
19 hours ago, Goneforever said:

How are you feeling after your accident? 

We still love you ! :hugs:

Aw so happy that you remembered! I’m doing alright now thanks :)

19 hours ago, Joey Orfino said:

The end of a era

19090312350324785016389597.gif

:crying1:

8 hours ago, HarajukuGirl said:

I'm pretty sure they were just morphed onto this thread. I don't know if you have done it already but you can try searching for them if you remember any key words or browse through the posts you've made on your profile too

Here, I actually found the last one I think you made even though I'm unsure if you made any changes separately

But the whole point of the Recap Thread was for it to become easier for people to catch up, if it’s merged into this one it will only make things more complicated...

Thank you for this, maybe I’ll try to collect all these posts and quote them on a new thread for ease? 

• Like 1

I have not posted lately mainly due to how awful this site is to use now lol.

Maybe this is team c-chip going against britney and that rumour of them threatening to use her kids against her I.e seeing them is true. Her father is evil Kevin is sick to but I really think Jamie was behind this maybe he sees this as a way to get britney to stop fighting? 

God I hope britney stays strong if she gets out of this c-ship she can fight for full custody! 

7 minutes ago, Martini said:

I feel like this is being spun in a bad way...I see it as a positive. This is the first time she can have unsupervised visits and is being used a test run. That's a positive step in my opinion.

No, it's not. She has had alone time with her sons already. They are purposely taking away her children to hurt her for what she's done by going against them.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

I have not posted lately mainly due to how awful this site is to use now lol.

Maybe this is team c-chip going against britney and that rumour of them threatening to use her kids against her I.e seeing them is true. Her father is evil Kevin is sick to but I really think Jamie was behind this maybe he sees this as a way to get britney to stop fighting? 

God I hope britney stays strong if she gets out of this c-ship she can fight for full custody! 

Exactly. Kevin is evil too, but he'll do anything for team c-ship as long as he gets more $$$. Jamie though, he is truly the worst one and deserves to go down for this (and Loucifer Taylor)

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Martini said:

I feel like this is being spun in a bad way...I see it as a positive. This is the first time she can have unsupervised visits and is being used a test run. That's a positive step in my opinion.

It's possible. The fact it's unsupervised means she doesn't represent a danger to her children if she's left alone with them but at the same time, if she's free, they don't want to much responsibilities all at once by giving her a 50/50 visitation. Maybe, it's to secure, she has also some time for herself before committing to taking care of two children.

But the fact this article was posted by TMZ when we know that they work with Britney's team makes me think the opposite.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I think the reason why this isn’t making sense to me is because this is a paid TMZ article from her team.... :whatitellu:

They're trying to show that Britney is so mentally unstable AGAIN, that now her ‘custody’ of her kids is being decreased. But they’ve forgotten that we know that she hasn’t had any type of custody of those kids since 2007/2008. Kevin has had sole custody of their kids for over a decade now and Britney only has VISITATION rights which he allows her that 50/50. So either her team is trying to make her look like she’s crazy and that she’s been reduced to 70/30 (it would have to be visitation and I don’t think you can give a certain percentage on visitation), or Britney is actually gaining some real legal custody of her boys.

I wonder if @Meaner03 would be able to find any of the new court docs regarding this :disappointed:

10 minutes ago, Martini said:

Plus they (TMZ) claim that this arraignment has been in place since August 2018.  Perhaps, supporting the latter point, the 30% unsupervised custody is more than the 50/50 arrangement.

Dementia? Really? Okay now this is some crazy messed up stuff right there.  I genuinely hope her handlers go to hell for this. Not to mention TMZ is so full of crap. What a sell out company.  She’s not doing well eh? So she’s just spent half a year exercising and vacationing ... worst time of her life right there lol

• Like 6