#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Meaner and all of the hard working Britney fans out there digging up great dirt and financial abuse expose. Sometimes i just wish we wouldn't post these things online because they can easily fight them back in court. I wish we could somehow represent this in court. 

Feeling hopeless and useless is so damn hard. 

• Like 6
11 hours ago, Saigemusic2 said:

Maybe they were forcing her to be blonde and now she’s allowed to decide what color her hair is.... 

maybe? 

Are you being sarcastic, or is this for real? Because she’s had darker hair multiple times since the conservatorship began, so she obviously hasn’t been forced to have blonde hair.  Come on.

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Are you being sarcastic, or is this for real? Because she’s had darker hair multiple times since the conservatorship began, so she obviously hasn’t been forced to have blonde hair.  Come on.

I feel like in a way it’s true in terms of her brand. She’s always had blonde hair during album era and now that there’s no more promo to do, she can do whatever she wants.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Scrappy said:

I genuinely hope Britney will win. She just has to write them out of her life. So they been skimming and trying to hide her earnings eh? Shame on you Jamie Spears. What a disgrace.

Can she win, though? The system is corrupt. Jamie gets to pick who does the investigation. “Britney’s” attorney Shitmuel Shitham can’t possibly have her best interests at heart when the cship pays him so well.

Im losing hope. 

• Like 2

I pray to god Lynne and co have something up their sleeve.

because how am I supposed to believe the judge will react based on legit evidence when Jamie gets to choose the doctor AND the guy that is supposed to investigate his wrongdoings? And why does he get to stay conservator after Britney (rightfully) accused him of abuse?

corruption everywhere.

• Like 5

What do they think will happen if they win against Britney ? That everyone forget about it and then going back to what they were doing to her before ? 

Just us fans we know and that's more than enough, they'll never get away with it. It's not behind closed doors anymore. Anything will be call out in the future, the second they'll try to sell a "documentary" on how perfect and good in her shoes Britney is, it will backfire on them. I don't know what they're trying to keep but it's not the cash cow anymore. Britney will flop so hard if she looses this battle and release a song about a mindless *** story. Her brand is destroyed right now. 

So they must be doing this to keep something that could really put them away for sure. 

• Like 4
6 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Meaner and all of the hard working Britney fans out there digging up great dirt and financial abuse expose. Sometimes i just wish we wouldn't post these things online because they can easily fight them back in court. I wish we could somehow represent this in court. 

Feeling hopeless and useless is so damn hard. 

I wish we could be an interested party and get Jamie's *** on fire in court but we can't and exposing the **** out of them is all we have.

It also shows that if we been able to dig that much, Lynne's lawyers better bring it in September too, no excuses

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Cheshire-***** said:

What do they think will happen if they win against Britney ? That everyone forget about it and then going back to what they were doing to her before ? 

Just us fans we know and that's more than enough, they'll never get away with it. It's not behind closed doors anymore. Anything will be call out in the future, the second they'll try to sell a "documentary" on how perfect and good in her shoes Britney is, it will backfire on them. I don't know what they're trying to keep but it's not the cash cow anymore. Britney will flop so hard if she looses this battle and release a song about a mindless *** story. Her brand is destroyed right now. 

So they must be doing this to keep something that could really put them away for sure. 

Probably trying to save themselves from criminal charges if Britney get out of the cship

• Like 3