#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, HarajukuGirl said:

Well if it wasn't for attention this whole thing would be pointless :whatitellu:

yeah but I feel like now people are using the situation for their own attention not for Britney's case. It's like click bait now. 

Dont get me wrong I'm waay deep into this rabbit hole but I'll always be skeptical ya know?

• Like 1

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/03/britney-spears-child-custody-change-kevin-federline/

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline are making changes to their child custody arrangement official in court docs.

TMZ has learned that they have formally agreed Kevin will gets custody of their 2 boys 70% of the time. We're told this has actually been the arrangement since August of last year but wanted to see how it worked before formalizing it -- and they made it official last week in docs filed on Aug. 28.

This is a shift from the previous agreement where they each had 50-50 custody. It's been that way ever since Britney stabilized following her mental health struggles that began in 2007.

Sources with knowledge tell us under the new arrangement Britney's 30% custodial rights with 12-year-old Jayden and 13-year-old Sean are not supervised.

TMZ has been reporting ... Britney has struggled over the past year with her mental health, in no small part because the medicines she was taking for her mental health condition stopped working. She entered a facility earlier this year to stabilize herself ... however, our sources say doctors were having trouble finding the right mix of medications.

Britney's been out and about in public, but privately ... we're told she still struggles to get back on an even keel. Her career remains on ice while she tries to get better.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Fckry said:

I am not sure how to feel about it tbh.. one part of me is like.. hmmm.. she does forget a lot 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gossipcop.com/britney-spears-memory-loss-forgetting/amp/

remember this?

Other side of me is like BS

Meds can cause people to forget or to regress memories too. so if they put lots of it in her ofcourse she can't recall certain events because parts of the brain are numbed.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, AmberLouise said:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/03/britney-spears-child-custody-change-kevin-federline/

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline are making changes to their child custody arrangement official in court docs.

TMZ has learned that they have formally agreed Kevin will gets custody of their 2 boys 70% of the time. We're told this has actually been the arrangement since August of last year but wanted to see how it worked before formalizing it -- and they made it official last week in docs filed on Aug. 28.

This is a shift from the previous agreement where they each had 50-50 custody. It's been that way ever since Britney stabilized following her mental health struggles that began in 2007.

Sources with knowledge tell us under the new arrangement Britney's 30% custodial rights with 12-year-old Jayden and 13-year-old Sean are not supervised.

TMZ has been reporting ... Britney has struggled over the past year with her mental health, in no small part because the medicines she was taking for her mental health condition stopped working. She entered a facility earlier this year to stabilize herself ... however, our sources say doctors were having trouble finding the right mix of medications.

Britney's been out and about in public, but privately ... we're told she still struggles to get back on an even keel. Her career remains on ice while she tries to get better.

Why is this day so f**king depressing :wontcry:

• Like 7
27 minutes ago, AmberLouise said:

What i always found weird is how a mental health facility has the tools to stabilize her but the same tools cannot be given to the people in charge of her life to stabilize her inside of the conservatorship. The facility either has the right meds or the right technique, or Britney just doesn't have any illness.

tenor.gif

• Like 6
32 minutes ago, AmberLouise said:

Britney doesn't make those decisions. Now we know that they are just taking away what makes her the happiest, her babies. I'm so heartbroken for her.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Britney doesn't legally make these decisions, she can't. So basically what they are doing is taking away what makes her happiest. They are taking away her kids even more now, probably as punishment for going against the c-ship with Lynne. Don't forget, her **** father has threatened her with taking custody away plenty of times. Now it's happening legally.

She needs us, guys. DON'T BE QUIET. Continue to spread this abuse! We need this movement to be loud again.

Yes, i don't see her agreeing on giving away her children like that. That's the same person who literally was seen heartbroken and crying when she lost custody of her children back in 2007. Clearly "the rumors" saying if she doesn't behave, they are gonna take her children away from her is true. 

Hopefully, she will get her freedom back so she can get more than just 30% visitation. Right now i hope she's brave enough to handle the news. Truly sickening.

• Like 5

Not sure how I feel about this TMZ article... if I recall correctly, Britney doesn’t have any custody of her boys due to her breakdown in 07/08. Kevin was granted full custody of the boys while Britney was being placed in multiple 5150s and eventually the conservatorship. Britney only has visitation rights and Kevin has sole custody (one of the reasons why he gets so much of her money aside from being a trash bag). Yes, Kevin nicely splits his time with Britney 50/50 (as he should since she’s paying for his all 50 of his kids) but her time with them is only visitation. This is how her father is able to manipulate her with her kids as bait. He is the one who decides when she is allowed to see them, not the courts, because she has no legal custody of those boys... only visitation. So either the court is limiting her visitation to 70/30, which I don’t even think is a real thing, or she’s making progress with the courts and getting actual court documented custody of her kids... and if that’s the case I think that even though it may only be 30%, thats better than only having visitation rights. 

• Like 1