#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Cheshire-***** said:

What do they think will happen if they win against Britney ? That everyone forget about it and then going back to what they were doing to her before ? 

Just us fans we know and that's more than enough, they'll never get away with it. It's not behind closed doors anymore. Anything will be call out in the future, the second they'll try to sell a "documentary" on how perfect and good in her shoes Britney is, it will backfire on them. I don't know what they're trying to keep but it's not the cash cow anymore. Britney will flop so hard if she looses this battle and release a song about a mindless *** story. Her brand is destroyed right now. 

So they must be doing this to keep something that could really put them away for sure. 

Britney brand is fine

9 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney brand is fine

No it's not. It's not yet obviously destroyed but if it keeps going and if she looses it will be for sure. She will be a marketing joke znd for sure magazines will pick up on it. I can already see them making fun of new things "she" will release as she's not free. Like who would want to buy a lifestyle brand (since it was going for it before the battle) from someone who's lifestyle is restricted that much ? Who wants to buy a perfume to feel like the pop star who has the less freedom in the world ? Who wants to jam to a song while the singer has probably being "forced" to release. 

It's not obvious yet, but if she looses, the GP will know for sure. Magazines will spread the news that Britney stays in a conservatorship because she has been declared too sick or something and while people can feel sorry for her, this kind of situation doesn't sell. (and in Britney's case it's worst because obviously it's abuse) 

If she looses, either way they would make her do things like in the femme fatale era where she clearly wasn't feeling it, or she won't do a thing because she's rightfully pissed by it and either way it will be the end of the popular Britney. They can't put up a second femme-fatale-like era without destroying her credibility for good. 

• Like 7
20 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Yaaaasss Britney :scalped: all the other girls are shaking :yasqueen: Britney is finalizing her number 1 record to be released in 2020, ensuring that she has a number 1 album in 4 different decades :lemmetellu:

Also number 1 single in 4 different decades, I'm here for it:endit: (that will be a little bit harder but never say never) 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Cheshire-***** said:

No it's not. It's not yet obviously destroyed but if it keeps going and if she looses it will be for sure. She will be a marketing joke znd for sure magazines will pick up on it. I can already see them making fun of new things "she" will release as she's not free. Like who would want to buy a lifestyle brand (since it was going for it before the battle) from someone who's lifestyle is restricted that much ? Who wants to buy a perfume to feel like the pop star who has the less freedom in the world ? Who wants to jam to a song while the singer has probably being "forced" to release. 

It's not obvious yet, but if she looses, the GP will know for sure. Magazines will spread the news that Britney stays in a conservatorship because she has been declared too sick or something and while people can feel sorry for her, this kind of situation doesn't sell. (and in Britney's case it's worst because obviously it's abuse) 

If she looses, either way they would make her do things like in the femme fatale era where she clearly wasn't feeling it, or she won't do a thing because she's rightfully pissed by it and either way it will be the end of the popular Britney. They can't put up a second femme-fatale-like era without destroying her credibility for good. 

I think that Britney's brand is already kind of destroyed as since conservatorship her dancing skills got worse and there is no passion on her. 

Plus she is not so much successful as Glory didn't reach top of the charts and many people even didn't know it was realsed. 

Plus low sales of the tickets for Domination. 

She is not authentic in what she is doing. The only 2 times since 2008 when it was visible Britney feels the flow was during Circus(as she wanted to show she is back) and Glory. Famme Fatale and Britney Jean eras were tragedy. 

And as long as nothing change Britney won't make any big success. 

If conservatorships doesn't finish I only see another Famme Fatale era where Britney is high on medications. 

Conservatorship destroyed Britney's brand(only Circus era was good for her brand). 

• Like 2

conservatorship definetely took away her freedom but i doubt they want her brand to be destroyed. i mean there is too many ppl hands on for her success so they all want piece of her. i mean her songs become so telling these days: overprotected, piece of me, my prerogative- that all was Britney. and it feels like with last albums we lost that , because all is about numbers, money etc-there is less and less Britney  in it. maybe because all that she wants is give those ppl their money so they go away somethere or she can escape. but more money she gets them they just want more and more. sad to see woman trapped in this kind of bs that would never happen to a man. cause man drinking or being agressive or even showing his dk is all fine- but then Britney did it-she is a bad mother, bad person, crazy girl who needs protection from herself. why there is no woman to defend her  i mean all this Hollywood feminists. even Kesha got her freedom and numerous ppl were supporting her. why all this girls not supporting Britney. There r Madonna or  Gaga? Do they all really think she is crazy so they don't wanna deal with it. Or they have some companies which r involved in some way...:ohdear:or they just don't care unless their careers r going fine...

Guys, I know the system is f**ked up and that collusion is real. 

However, don’t forget that Britney ain’t alone in this no more. She’s got her mom on her side. Don’t forget she sought advice from the governor, hired a couple of big *** lawyers, and did what was necessary to be part of the case.

Britney’s not alone and neither she nor her mom are going to let those criminals get away with it. They’re working on it.

• Like 9
16 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

PS - she looks so bored in that photo with Sam. He might be great in bed, but he also seems really dull. 

Right, you know how she feels based on one picture, where her face could be like that for just just a second lol

tbh i dont care if she never releases music again. i havent been following Brit since Glory since I kinda grew out of it and I dont listen to her music anymore. But I kept cheking from time to time to see whats going on. And when I saw the news about her being in a facility my heart broke. Because I have always been one of those that kept cheking for her conservatorship hearings and stuff because I always felt like she doesnt deserve to be in a conservatorship.
And now that all this **** has come out, all I want is to see Brit come out of a hearing (how many it might take idk) smiling, crying out of happiness because she's FREE. Her music might not be what I choose to listen to nowadays (though her albums are still first choice if someone wants club bangers) because I'm more into rock - but - I still LOVE her as a person. And I want her to be happy.

So....I'm not religious and I'm praying. Because this woman doesn't deserve this torture.
Sorry for rambling. I'm just anxious.

• Like 7
21 hours ago, zenden78 said:

conservatorship definetely took away her freedom but i doubt they want her brand to be destroyed. i mean there is too many ppl hands on for her success so they all want piece of her. i mean her songs become so telling these days: overprotected, piece of me, my prerogative- that all was Britney. and it feels like with last albums we lost that , because all is about numbers, money etc-there is less and less Britney  in it. maybe because all that she wants is give those ppl their money so they go away somethere or she can escape. but more money she gets them they just want more and more. sad to see woman trapped in this kind of bs that would never happen to a man. cause man drinking or being agressive or even showing his dk is all fine- but then Britney did it-she is a bad mother, bad person, crazy girl who needs protection from herself. why there is no woman to defend her  i mean all this Hollywood feminists. even Kesha got her freedom and numerous ppl were supporting her. why all this girls not supporting Britney. There r Madonna or  Gaga? Do they all really think she is crazy so they don't wanna deal with it. Or they have some companies which r involved in some way...:ohdear:or they just don't care unless their careers r going fine...

well, I don't know whether I should believe or not but in my opinion, Britney Spears is a project of the industry.. their agenda could be:
- we bringing a girl to the spotlight who will change the pop industry in the eyes of gp
- she will be a game changer (changing the way people think for a period 1999 - 2005)

- then we will destroy her (make her look like crazy) after the state of mind of the people changed

just look at the timeline... most people were conservative before britney and after her came Lady Gaga who took the "being ****, free etc.." to another level and then came Nicki Minaj and so on... now everybody thinks that having big booty etc is the coolest thing ever.. but back then it was just being like Britney Spears the coolest thing ever... thin like britney, **** like britney, 

and also just look at madonna, she is not that connected to the gp as the time when she was younger.. her followers are just her fans from the earlier years.. 

the industry imo got an agenda for every "superstar"... and britney's agenda is this one... I don't know as I said it's just thoughts in my mind I don't know what to believe and what not but I wanted to share this 

• Like 1