#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

Britney in 2020 needs to do a complete 180 and cleanse her noxious environment. No more Lou-cifer and Sam, just her & her freedom and independence.

I wish her a quick release from the c-ship and then filing restraining orders against all of her current team and Sam L. again, just to be sure he never gets close to her anymore. That would be such a good way to kick off new year. :tysm:

• Like 1

It is worth pointing out that because of this issue, the 'general Britney Spears' thread has been locked on popjustice but if you go to the first page of the now 3822 thread, one comment sticks out very notably:

"Can't she wait until the conservatorship is over before moving onto another album? I don't want this album to be influenced by Larry, Jamie, her management... she needs to do this all on her own. No more Dr Luke, no more Max Martin, PLEASE. Circus was such ****."

-July 28, 2009

https://forum.popjustice.com/threads/general-britney-spears-discussion.14216/

After Circus is when this nonsense should have ended.  None of her albums have been notable (really after Blackout; only a few songs on Circus) except Glory and obviously nothing notable from performing.  She should have drastically improved after Circus era, not by a little; BY  ALOT.   That never ever happened.  If not then let her take the damn hiatus and return when ready.  And we know she's forced because she's an anxious person doing meet and greets.

Her imbecile team should have let her a hiatus after the first residency; when they all blatantly made enough money. 

Look, people will continue to speculate until Larry tells the truth about her career.  She is doing all these things but still under a conservatorship where she is forced to do things she doesn't want to do, like Meet and Greets where she inconsistently treats some fans terribly and others fine (The same conservatoship her father tried to renege a contract with Elizabeth Arden, which has nothing to do with protecting anyone)  It can't continue this way.

The idiots should have let her take a hiatus after first the residency.  That's my main point.

• Like 4

This Free Britney banner needs something added underneath that specifies this is about her conservatorship, too - not just the facility stay. It's great that it's getting press and media attention, but there's a much bigger picture here that might get missed.

• Like 9
Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

As I said 2 times earlier, this a huge game changer for her team because now things are being brought to the front in ways they are not prepared for the questions.

They are stumbling so far

Yep. This time they can’t ignore or sweep issues under the rug the way they have her ENTIRE career. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

yes i was. From the very beginning you could tell she was extremely nervous. each contestant got a soft one word response and she was really sweet and didn't want to tell anyone no. Besides that though everything was going ok. midway through a chick with black hair went out and sang Hold It Against Me. She was obviously one of those purposely bad people planted for reactions and ratings. Anyways she butchered it and the crowd booed her and was shouting things. when it came time for the judges to give their critque and it came to Britney. She sat there really uncomfortable not wanting to say anything. The contestant starting saying "Why are you looking at me like that Britney?" "Britney doesn't like me" "She looks sad"  "are you okay Britney" "Why is she looking at me like that?" Britney sat in silence looking really uncomfortable cause all eyes were on her. Next thing Britney stands up and walks off the platform thing the judges sit on with her head down and she appeared to be in tears or on the verge of tears. Jason walked up to meet her at the stairs of the platform grabbed her hand and they walked backstage. the crowd almost full of stans started ahhing. Simon and the rest wrapped up by saying no and sending her off. they paused for a bit to see if Britney was coming back. after a while Simon went backstage to check on her then returned. no britney. producers were back and forth backstage then going to whisper to simon then after a while they went on with britneys seat empty judging the contestants. She stayed backstage for the rest of that block of filming. This audition and the others that took place in her absence while her seat was empty were cut from the show when it aired. 

This is disgusting. She clearly didn't want to do it and probably was medicated, hence her reaction. Jason Trawick was even made her conservator for that special occasion... I feel sick when I think of it. It's like her wellbeing wasn't anyone's concern at all... X-Factor was a disaster for her and shows how mishandled Britney was throughout that time by the judge and conservatorship in general. Thank you for your story.

• Like 6
50 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I really hate that this movement is getting twisted to be about the facility stay. It makes us look ignorant and like we just want new music. 

ITS ABOUT THE CONSERVATORSHIP

the trouble you'll have with this is that the two things are intrinsically linked and right now the facility stay is the 'story' for the media so of course that's the angle they'll take. i'm not sure where i stand right now but people supporting the #freebritney movement should be happy with any coverage they get if that's what they're aiming for because for the media it'd be very easy to see some of the stan behaviour and dismiss it outright.

• Like 1