#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

Could it be possible that Lou Taylor is somehow owning and using Jamie Lynn as well ? :badthoughts:

Her instagram post with a picture of Jamie Lynn with her baby the same day the story blew up in the media... looks weird and suspicious to me. And the JL stayed silent the whole time. I don't know.

Well it was a repost of Jamie Lynns paid post from that day about the app she’s never used. And lou couldn’t even spell jamie Lynn’s kids name right. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, nels64 said:

We already asked for their help. They responded with what they had to offer. The gram girls are also in contact with them. We cannot launch a campaign with them if they are unwilling.

Yes, you are totally right.

Sorry about the confusion.

I got too upset with this mess and wasn't thinking straight :wontcry:

9 minutes ago, cerulean said:

no one is saying britney "almost died". the reports say her advisors feared she could if they didn't act. to me it sounds like she was spiralling and that's where they thought it would head.

Or maybe she just said "**** you all" and her brainless team + her alcoholic father call her crazy for it.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Or maybe she just said "**** you all" and her brainless team + her alcoholic father call her crazy for it.

yeah she could have, but we don't know that, however we do know some very vague possibilities based on reports. the speculation in this fandom is nothing but conspiracy at times.

3 minutes ago, datbritney said:

We don't need his *** in this

And btw, he did not mention any kind of guardianship law/act.

He is using the whole situation to make his 13412123 restraining orders look good. :joanne:

THIS. We don't want his vile *** involved in any of this... He needs to 

LikableLonelyLeopard-size_restricted.gif

• Like 7