#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

-Sam Lutfi

-Chris Croker

-Michael Lohan

-Azalea Banks

This is going great  :tiffanynod:

It also need to be directed at those who have worked with Britney in the past, people like Miley have a huge impact and following that can only help further the movement.

• Like 1

I think I saw the same video that you are referring to and I found myself thinking 'hm, maybe he IS telling the truth?''. He referred to Lynne as narcissistic, and on the other hand she talked about some of the stuff he did in her book (hiding Brit's dogs, calling her awful names, putting ***** in her food) and I don't know how someone can lie about stuff like that.. I just think we have to remind ourselves that he is in fact a leech who stepped into her life when she was at her lowest, and he basically did the same to Courtney Love. 

But did yall know that Sam and Jordan were friends? or are? like he used to talk to Sam back in the day? Is Jordan a flop fan or just thirsty after gossip? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Sparks said:

I think I saw the same video that you are referring to and I found myself thinking 'hm, maybe he IS telling the truth?''. He referred to Lynne as narcissistic, and on the other hand she talked about some of the stuff he did in her book (hiding Brit's dogs, calling her awful names, putting ***** in her food) and I don't know how someone can lie about stuff like that.. I just think we have to remind ourselves that he is in fact a leech who stepped into her life when she was at her lowest, and he basically did the same to Courtney Love. 

But did yall know that Sam and Jordan were friends? or are? like he used to talk to Sam back in the day? Is Jordan a flop fan or just thirsty after gossip? 

Right that’s exactly why I’m conflicted. It’s all he said, she said