#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

they continue put Chris Crocker on their articles. But general puplic think he is a joke.  it's not good that he is representing us in my opinion. I don't have any hate for him. I'm not judging him. But we need people to take this seriously

Yes, i agree. I like that he helps the #FreeBritney movement spread to a larger audience but him being the ambassador of this movement in some article is a big no no. The GP ain't taking him seriously.

• Like 4
Just now, Joey Orfino said:

Yes, i agree. I like that he helps the #FreeBritney movement spread to a larger audience but him being the ambassador of this movement in some article is a big no no. The GP ain't taking him seriously.

hmm listen i understand what you re saying but i think from his last video he seems more you know..less dramatic!:tehe:

i don't think they will focus on that really.

• Like 1

the articles by her team remind me of the first Xfactor taping in Austin when she broke down in tears and walked off set. it was crazy to watch even crazier to see her website say the tmz reports were fake and she walked off to take a break. if only we were allowed to have our phones out during the taping you'd all see the truth from that day. Had i not been in the audience i would've believed her team cause they even had her film that video backstage shaking her finger at harvey levin

• Like 1

y’all. :nydisgust:

this man took advantage of britney when she was in such a fragile and vulnerable state, and y’all are looking for his opinion/advice??? he will seize any opportunity to wiggle his way back in.

he is TRASH and that trash has been taken out a long time ago, absolutely no need to include him in this

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, itsanfernybitch said:

What the **** is wrong with these fans talking to Sam? :wyd:He is a piece of ****. That is WELL known. These messy *** "fans" clearly have amnesia. :wyd:He f**king drugged and took advantage of Britney. GTFO.

I agree Sam is a danger, he’s just poisonous. I can’t at people that go to him. That’s too much!

Hey guys, so as I mentioned in another thread I really have only seen smear comments about this dude here on exhale, and the shitty lifetime movie touched on him a bit. But I don’t take that as reliable. 

I saw a video of him in the huge thread that’s going on now, and he seemed... decent? He certainly made some good points. 

Now it seems the Army is reaching out to him for help on Twitter? And he hashtagged #raisehell to the BArmy in regards to what’s going on right now. 

I cant be the only one who is confused by this character. He clearly has had involvement in her life, and continues to be someone who is well known amping our fan base. I started this thread to clear things up once and for all. 

Any proof, good OR bad that you have about this dude, please share it here for all of us who are kind of wondering who the **** he actually is. People say he drugged her, and that he was involved with someone else’s conservatorship? But I also read the other day that britney texted him for help years back? 

So, what’s the deal with Sam Lutfi? Receipts please! And don’t attack me for not jumping on smearing this dude. I’m not saying he’s an angel, I just don’t know jack **** about why everyone seems to hate him:bedtime: 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

the articles by her team remind me of the first Xfactor taping in Austin when she broke down in tears and walked off set. it was crazy to watch even crazier to see her website say the tmz reports were fake and she walked off to take a break. if only we were allowed to have our phones out during the taping you'd all see the truth from that day. Had i not been in the audience i would've believed her team cause they even had her film that video backstage shaking her finger at harvey levin

You were there? What had happened exactly?:waitwhat: