#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Y’all what’s today’s game plan? 

Let Team B keep trying to make sense out of this whole situation. Their “sources” can’t seem to keep their stories straight. They’re making themselves look like idiots. They’re starting to crumble. It’s only a matter of time... be patient. 

• Like 3

Could it be possible that Lou Taylor is somehow owning and using Jamie Lynn as well ? :badthoughts:

Her instagram post with a picture of Jamie Lynn with her baby the same day the story blew up in the media... looks weird and suspicious to me. And the JL stayed silent the whole time. I don't know.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Britney def knows lou. It’s been mentioned here before that britney allegedly does not like her, cannot be around her and that is why Robin Greenhill is in the picture as the mediator between them.

lynne has never addressed issues. Girl if you read her Through the Storm book she hit a boy with her car, and he died. She seems to act like that never happened.

:reductive: :truthtea: 

11 minutes ago, Goku said:

I'm tired of those white women using religious quotes in LQ instead of speaking properly and facing the truth.

giphy.gif

LMAO!! :shadelaugh: They get on my nerves with the passive aggressive, cryptic spiritual quotes. If they have something to say then say it. Those quotes drive me crazy. :meltdown:

• Like 4
3 hours ago, HeavenOnHell said:

If you come here just to say that.... LEAVE! 

No one's gonna pay attention to you. Kiss Larrys ***. 

*******!

Are u OK? Get some help :mhm:

I dont support him or anything, just go through my old texts, I just believe there is more to know about the whole story, I dont think Britney is caged neither she does, If she had been so she would have come forward and speak bcuz there are alot of ways to do that. I just dont think things are really that bad as assumptions fans r making. But I hope that this conservatorship thing to be ended already :mhm:

https://ibb.co/PMm8zqD

Do not take into consideration The Blast's article!! Britney knows what fans are doing according to her friend and we HAVE to keep fighting and make the #FreeBritney hashtag gets bigger and bigger.

Her team thinks that we'll stop talking about it eventually. Even though they're worried about the whole media talking about it, they think this movement won't last. WE HAVE TO MAKE IT LAST UNTIL WE GET ANSWERS!!!

• Like 3