#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

23 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

Ummm.....i hope not. They are pushing her out sooner than she needs due to pressure from public? instead of when her medical team advises?  Wtf  that really goes to show this was a whole dog and pony show all along and they really dont care about her wellbeing - just her image. The games they play!

If this os true - THIS IS WORRYING 

That's what the #freebritney movement wanted though :orangu:

• Like 2

It's a fact they will use this whole mess for promotion if she comes back

Not really her but the whole media will say she is coming back once again like 2008. Show business is dirty, so of course her team/label will take advantage of this situation 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, marioh said:

It's not what the movement wanted. This is primarly about conservatorship, not about her temporary stay in a facility. Why are you still trying?

You wanted that because she was there against her will. Now she will be out sooner and we'll see her on the street next week. The conservatorship is necessary, if it wasn't the court would have ended it already.

tbh i am overwhelmed by the unity of this fanbase. :crying4:

i’ve been lurking and trying to do my part to spread awareness and get britney out of this mess. i really just have to say thank you for all that y’all are doing, britney is so important to us and she’s literally been a prisoner since 2008, it’s evident that this conservatorship has been abused and has gone on for far too long.

she deserves the chance at freedom, and this movement is really her only hope at this point. let’s not get discourage, keep it going, we have more power than we realize, team b is scrambling with lie after lie. we can’t let them get away with this!

from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much :hugs:

• Like 9
Just now, really really cool guy said:

That's what the #freebritney movement wanted though :orangu:

Are we freeing britney from getting the mental health help that she may genuinely need, or freeing her from a team who may be involved in foul play and taking advsntage of her mental health challenges? Either wsy that is debatable and ppl will have different opinions on which they are pushing for. Lets not muddy the waters with this just yet. Lets just keep heat on. 

1 hour ago, BethanyJerome said:

look at the moment when Britney look at this jeff something guy (dont remember his surname) she is so annoyed by him, i love it when she gets bitchy just with her eyes, i assume he told where to stand and she gave dead eyes look at him:bsass:

38 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

From Hollywood Gossip:

"Britney Spears: Getting Out Soon Thanks to Free Britney Movement?"

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2019/04/britney-spears-getting-out-soon-thanks-to-free-britney-movement/

they continue put Chris Crocker on their articles. But general puplic think he is a joke.  it's not good that he is representing us in my opinion. I don't have any hate for him. I'm not judging him. But we need people to take this seriously

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

The media has unfortunately  made it more about her stay at the mental facility than the conservator ship  

Very true. We need to redirect the media outlets. Plz in all your posts, tweets and contacts with them make it clear - its about the conservatorship not her admission. Share that wide!

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

they continue put Chris Crocker on their articles. But general puplic think he is a joke.  it's not good that he is representing us in my opinion. I don't have any hate for him. I'm not judging him. But we need people to take this seriously

Chris Crocker is used to make us look like uneducated, flaming queens who can't form a sentence.  They use him to make us look bad.  It seems like they have planned this.  They do the same things with other groups that the media want to portray as ignorant. Its a psy-op.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

Very true. We need to redirect the media outlets. Plz in all your posts, tweets and contacts with them make it clear - its about the conservatorship not her admission. Share that wide!

but the one comes with the other and vice verca. they cannot escape by that, Britney shall talk about it and they cannot tell her anymore what to say, she seems that she is ready to stop it for once and for all, remember, even when her father threatened her that he will stop the show she still denied to take the medications. (at least that was what the paralegal guy said)